Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1.    #1  
    heh he's an addict too... Him and Nicole Richie talking about it on Feb 2nd.

    http://iris.nyit.edu/~jbarodin/misc/HStreo.mp3 (~400Kb / 2 minutes)
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebar
    heh he's an addict too... Him and Nicole Richie talking about it on Feb 2nd.

    http://iris.nyit.edu/~jbarodin/misc/HStreo.mp3 (~400Kb / 2 minutes)
    I was amazed that it was only after 1 1/2 minutes that he started talking about "toothing" and sex....
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

    Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  3. #3  
    How many shows before complainign about his 650 resets...
  4.    #4  
    Doubt he'll be much of an aftermarket software installing type.. Will probably just stick with the built-in stuff -- thus hopefully not many resets
  5. #5  
    Somebody has to bring Howard in here. Come on.. anybody email him and send him a link to TreoCentral. We can show him all the utilities that can improve the Treo 650 performance way way better than what it was out of the box.

    Al
  6. #6  
    hey, they guy who called made it sound like the bluetooth issue is a treo issues and not a bluetooth issue.

    doesnt turning off discovery fix this?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  7. #7  
    He sounds like an *****. "The camera is really good"... Yeah right. I can't wait to hear him complain about it.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by zorro869
    He sounds like an *****. "The camera is really good"... Yeah right. I can't wait to hear him complain about it.
    Nicole is the one that said the camera was really good. And she IS an *****. But Howard is probably smarter than you or I, or else we'd be making $100 million a year too.
  9. #9  
    I got my treo last friday. today I'm checking email, iming, using an osx skin for zlauncher and dling mp3's right off the treocentral forum!!!!! this thing is TRULY badass. well, other than the 5 resets
  10.    #10  
    um the camera IS really good compared to other camera-phones.
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebar
    um the camera IS really good compared to other camera-phones.
    I agree and the viewfinder is excellent.
    1 | 2
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    hey, they guy who called made it sound like the bluetooth issue is a treo issues and not a bluetooth issue.

    doesnt turning off discovery fix this?
    I don't think it's an issue with T6650 but in earlier bluetooth phones such as in nokia 6310i and 8910i can still be vulnerable to bluetooth snarfing.

Posting Permissions