Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Imageone, Nice blog. Thanks for sharing. How much customization (CSS or HTML) did you do to make your blog look that cool? Did you customize the template code or is that a standard template? Also, I like how my free Textamerica blog displays my video clips. Does SplashBlog currently display videos or is that in the works (that would be the deal breaker for me)? If it doesn't, I'm gonna have to wait it out...
    "Once a new technology rolls over you, if you're not part of the steamroller, you're part of the road." - Stewart Brand
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebar
    If you're handy with web programming, I'm sure you could create exactly what ya want.
    I'm pretty strong with basic HTML, but not the server-side stuff that would be necessary to script what would be a pretty complex add procedure. The slickest way would probably be with an email system, where you attach the pictures to a message and put the folder name in the subject line.

I may try Reqwireless' Webviewer, as it supports Java (J2ME), which is what the Gallery page uses to add images.
    If your host supports PHP / mysql, I'm sure you can find a premade script that will do what you want with a little tweaking. Parse an email, insert into gallery..
    Quote Originally Posted by treomeo
    Imageone, Nice blog. Thanks for sharing. How much customization (CSS or HTML) did you do to make your blog look that cool? Did you customize the template code or is that a standard template? Also, I like how my free Textamerica blog displays my video clips. Does SplashBlog currently display videos or is that in the works (that would be the deal breaker for me)? If it doesn't, I'm gonna have to wait it out...
    Treomeo, that's one of the 4 premade templates you can choose from.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebar
    If your host supports PHP / mysql, I'm sure you can find a premade script that will do what you want with a little tweaking. Parse an email, insert into gallery..
    Doesn't it require Procmail? If so, then it's not supported/installed by my hosting company.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12