Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    after getting my treo 650 up with beyond contacts i was having great success with hot syncs, well now its taking longer and im starting to get soft resets after syncing, and it seems that is backing up everything all the time, should i have the handheld overights destop for backup or other way around? it was like that after installing BC . Im wondering if that is the reason its taking so long so i went back to desk overights then back to handheld overights and still the same thing, is there a way to chk the reason?
    mt

ps how long does everyone else's hot sync take?
    I take about 3-4 Mins over Bluetooth
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by XistBoi
    I take about 3-4 Mins over Bluetooth
    if you run a hot sync then make a test calander entry do you still take that long? it seems that a back to back sync was very fast but now its not
    mt
    the same thing happens to me,, i have mine hooked up to a powermac g5,, sometimes it sync very fast over bluetooth 1-3 min,, but sometimes it takes 5-7 min, and requires a resets,, what is up?
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    i also noticed that during hot sync it say "installed file ......" meaning it is installing the same files all over again like i just added a new app like BC or someother app, should it always install files like that?
    mt
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    ok can some one please tell me what they have for the conduit set up? im syncing at like 28 mins long