1.    #1  
    I seem to have Versamail set up fairly well. I can send and receive mail. No error messages. No crashing or re-booting as some have reported but . . . . .

When I run hotsync the only thing that happens is that email on my desktop gets transferred to the Treo650. No mail that I have either sent or received on the Treo gets sent to the desktop. . .

First I would like to confirm from others that this not normal functioning. Surely the sync should go both ways!

Then, some ideas on what I might need to do. I keep looking for some setting somewhere that needs changing, but canít seem to find any thing.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo650Doug
    I seem to have Versamail set up fairly well. I can send and receive mail. No error messages. No crashing or re-booting as some have reported but . . . . .

When I run hotsync the only thing that happens is that email on my desktop gets transferred to the Treo650. No mail that I have either sent or received on the Treo gets sent to the desktop. . .

First I would like to confirm from others that this not normal functioning. Surely the sync should go both ways!

Then, some ideas on what I might need to do. I keep looking for some setting somewhere that needs changing, but canít seem to find any thing.

Thanks!
    Doug, I asked have asked this question a few times and a Versamail developer replied at one point saying that this is actually how it's supposed to work. I agree with you that this does not seem optimal--now I generally do not check email on my T650 because there are times when I need messages on my desktop. Please, someone correct me if I'm wrong. Is there any setting that we're missing?
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    It should go both ways - I demo'd a 650 a while back and it went both ways with ActiveSync(Assuming I recall correctly )
  4.    #4  
    Okay,

So, I have one response saying that Versamail will not transfer email from the Treo to the Desktop and one saying they think it should.

One possible explanation: Synder81 referenced the use of "ActiveSync." Is this the Microsoft Exchange sync program? I am not using Microsoft Exchange. Just a simple "Hotsync" with my Desktop.

Any further clarification from anyone? I would assume this would be a question of some general interest and one which could be fairly easily answered.

TIA for some clarification and maybe some advice . . . .