Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Which 1GB SD Card should I buy for the Treo 650?

Any good recommendations?

Does it make a difference when using a faster SD card on the Treo 650 compared to a slower one?
    I'm looking too, the reviews I've found come down to this for me: ATP 60x is probably be about the best thing going. Closely followed by the Sandisk Ultra II (Treo isn't quick enough to realize significant benefits of the III version over the II).
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by wardak
    I'm looking too, the reviews I've found come down to this for me: ATP 60x is probably be about the best thing going. Closely followed by the Sandisk Ultra II (Treo isn't quick enough to realize significant benefits of the III version over the II).

In Hong Kong we only have Sandisk, Lexar, PQI, Kingston, Ridata, Transcend, Panasonic SD Cards.

So according to your research, Sandisk Ultra II is good. I will check out prices tomorrow.
    If you're spending the money look for the UltraII sandisk 1GB SD card. You may notice faster file trasfer between your Treo and SD card, and possibly faster picture viewing.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyH
    If you're spending the money look for the UltraII sandisk 1GB SD card. You may notice faster file trasfer between your Treo and SD card, and possibly faster picture viewing.

I am sure a faster SD card will also benefit from faster file transfer with a memory card reader for the PC.
    ATP! ...you won't be sorry
    newegg.com has a 1GB Kingston 60x for $80

L
    Te >T3 > T3 > Zod2 > Z72 > waiting for t650
    Quote Originally Posted by naked
    newegg.com has a 1GB Kingston 60x for $80

L
    They also have a $13.00 mail in rebate. Has anyone ordered from newegg? And also how is the kingston 60x anyone tried it? Is it worth ordering?
    Just double checked newegg.com thats a kingmax not kingston. Anyone have any info on the kingmax?
    I haven't ordered that card from newegg, but I've done a lot of business with them and they're a great company. Ships stuff out fast, and very often have good prices. I've bought my last few motherboards from there.
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfan
    I haven't ordered that card from newegg, but I've done a lot of business with them and they're a great company. Ships stuff out fast, and very often have good prices. I've bought my last few motherboards from there.
    Thanks for the info metsfan. Guess I will try the kingmax card it cant be that bad. Hell the price is eggcelent! $68.00 after mail in rebate for a 60x.
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyH
    And if you're spending even MORE money, get the Extreme III Sandisk 1GB for $114 at adorma.com. 20MB/sec and 133X.
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by fino
    Thanks for the info metsfan. Guess I will try the kingmax card it cant be that bad. Hell the price is eggcelent! $68.00 after mail in rebate for a 60x.
    Kingmax is probably my last choice as it is neither King nor Max in writing area.
    Quote Originally Posted by bestoverall
    Kingmax is probably my last choice as it is neither King nor Max in writing area.
    Is it that bad? Have you tried it?
    Anyone know of a good 1gb at a fair price? and where can I get it?
    I've always believed that you get what you pay for. Skimping $30 on the SD card just isnt worth it on a $600 phone....
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by fino

Kingmax cards are not good. Some guys have reported about data loss from the Kingmax SD Card.
  18.    #18  
    I got the 1GB Lexar SD Card. It is pretty good.

It scored 709 VFSMark in the SD Card benchmark program. It is pretty good.
    Think I will try the lexar or the sandisk.
    Got the sandisk 1gb @ frys for $79.00 with a $15.00 mail in rebate so far so good also it has a 5yr warranty compared to none from kingmax.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast