1.    #1  
    Hello All
    I need to buy an IR keyboard for my 600. Can anyone give me a definitive answer for the IR keyboard most compatible with the 600 (and possibly 650 in my future) ? I searched thru the threads and see problems with the Targus, Belkin and others. Are these issues now fixed (ie IR port and beaming). I know Im naieve but I would like to buy a Keyboard that 'just works' as advertised.

Also any idea where I can get one at a reasonable price.

Thanks all.
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!
    an IR keyboard might not be a good idea unless you are very comfortable reading upside-down or having to put a mirror on top of the Treo 600 to deflect the IR signal.
    Try the Stowaway IR Keyboard from Think Outside. It's worked flawlessly with my T600 and now also with my T650.

It simply does what it's suppose to do.

FWIW, the Treo sits upright on the keyboard stand, so you don't have to read sideways or upside down.
    Does it have to be IR? I've got a genuine Palm keyboard for the 600 I'm getting ready to sell, now that I've decided to keep my 650. It's had very little use, and works perfectly.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    The ones with the best feedback seem to be thinkoutside and palmone universal. Seem to work fine. I've got the palmone and it works great.
    Less than 400 posts to get my own little treo icon!
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by longgy
    an IR keyboard might not be a good idea unless you are very comfortable reading upside-down or having to put a mirror on top of the Treo 600 to deflect the IR signal.
    All the keyboards have little IR 'arms' that move up to the top of the Treo, so it can be right side up.
    Less than 400 posts to get my own little treo icon!