1.    #1  
    Hi, I thought I read someplace that their was an application that turned off your display on the Treo 600 when you were on the phone.

I tried doing a search on this forum and could not find it. Can anyone help me out? Thanks!
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Try Treoguard. It is not free, but it is probably the best. Sandman is free, but it is not automatic. Look for them on MyTreo.net.
    Phone technician can also do this as well as mp3 ringers and some other stuff. It's currently $8.5
    Hobbyist Software
    VLC Remote - Control VLC from your Pre
    Remote - Control iTunes from your Pre
    Tried Technician but there is, for me at least, a serious problem. The program doesn't only shut down the screen, when it comes in it somehow also shut off the keyboard. If you have phone lock on, it get's quite difficult to "bring the phone back to live".

I found it too difficult (confusing) so deleted it. Also I didn't really see any enhancement in battery life either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonio78370
    Tried Technician but there is, for me at least, a serious problem. The program doesn't only shut down the screen, when it comes in it somehow also shut off the keyboard. If you have phone lock on, it get's quite difficult to "bring the phone back to live".

I found it too difficult (confusing) so deleted it. Also I didn't really see any enhancement in battery life either.
    Yeah, I'm currently trying to figure out which (troeguard, phone technician) app to use because I've recently developed a buzz when the screen is on. You'd think Technician would work well with Butler's alternate keyguard a little better being the same developer...hmmm, think I'll pop in to their forum on MTDN and ask.