1.    #1  
    Feb 14th, lets all return out faulty resetting treo's for exchange on the same day... perhaps it will make palmone think about fixing at least the major issues on its $700 not so smart phone
    of all the stupid ideas I've heard on treocentral that has to be one of the dumbest. On a par with the little boy in A Christmas Story when he fantasizes about being "stricken blind" because "that'll show 'em"
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    hehe funny
    mt
    i don't get it.....
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
    Quote Originally Posted by wolwol
    i don't get it.....
    which one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Needatreo650
    Feb 14th, lets all return out faulty resetting treo's for exchange on the same day... perhaps it will make palmone think about fixing at least the major issues on its $700 not so smart phone
    You mean dumping my sick beloved on Valentine's day.
    Never....................
    i don't get the threadstarter....which one should we dump on feb14? significant other or the treo? lol
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
    Quote Originally Posted by wolwol
    i don't get the threadstarter....which one should we dump on feb14? significant other or the treo? lol
    wife will probably dump me seeing how much time I spend with my Treo. lol
    Chris

Evolution: PalmPilot > Palm Vx > Visor Prism > iPaq 3955 > iPaq 4155 > Treo 600 > Treo 650
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    the little boy in A Christmas Story when he fantasizes about being "stricken blind" because "that'll show 'em"

"Tell us what brought you to this loooowly state."

"It was....soap...poisoning ...."
    I find that believing the universe spontaneously generated, developed self-governing laws, and produced intelligent life all by random, purposeless, material events requires greater faith than I am able to muster.
    Quote Originally Posted by iJITSU
    "Tell us what brought you to this loooowly state."

my brother
  11.    #11  
    dutch now i understand why your advertising your dog.. and btw does your dog work for palmone too?
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by iJITSU
    "Over the years I got to be quite a connossieur of soap. Though my personal preference was for Lux, I found that Palmolive had a nice, piquant after-dinner flavor - heavy, but with a touch of mellow smoothness. Life Buoy, on the other hand... YECCHH!"

Easily one of my Top5 movies
    Quote Originally Posted by Needatreo650
    dutch now i understand why your advertising your dog.. and btw does your dog work for palmone too?
    Not surewhat you mean. that's my dog, not an advertisement. I do not work for palm one. I just think the idea of your post is very stupid.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    "I told you not to use Life Buoy!"
    My oh, my. How quick to lash out. Needa was just kidding around. To question it is to be overly critical, and to over criticize is a waste of time, time you could be spending with the precious treo. Or your best friend.
    End of Line.