1.    #1  
    I can't get enough of this thing. I have a new found obsession. Searching for new toys to compliment my treo. What stuff do you have for yours?

- Covertec Leather Horizontal case

- Spare Battery

- Pen/Stylus

- Car Charger

- Bluetooth Headset / Houlux GPS
    I've was hooked with the 600, but the 650 gave me more reason to buy

PalmOne Fit case
    Vaja leather case
    Siedio 2 in 1 headset
    Jabra BT250
    Spare battery
    Travel charger
    Car charger
    1 GB SD card
    3.5 to 2.5 headset adapter

and now looking at the BT Stowaway keyboard...
    Chris

Evolution: PalmPilot > Palm Vx > Visor Prism > iPaq 3955 > iPaq 4155 > Treo 600 > Treo 650
    getting a spare battery and awaits for the elusive desktop cradle to be released......
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
    I would like to buy the desktop charger/cradle so I can buy a backup battery and charge it. Does anyone know if there is a generic charger out there?
    We are all dead, we just don't know it yet.
    anyone know where to get a good deal on 1gb sd card? other than sandisk that is.....
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
    Quote Originally Posted by wolwol
    anyone know where to get a good deal on 1gb sd card? other than sandisk that is.....
    Recently ordered the 1GB ATP 60x for $82 shipped from onsale.com. Don't think you'll find a better deal then that, and some benchmarks I've seen actually have the ATP scoring higher then the Sandisk Ultra II.
    1 | 2
    Quote Originally Posted by wolwol
    getting a spare battery and awaits for the elusive desktop cradle to be released......
    Ditto.....

BTW, wouldn't the title alone make this post more appropriately suited for the accessories forum?
    Palm III -> Palm Vx -> Clie T615c -> Clie T665c -> Tungsten T|3 -> Treo 650 -> Trew 700W (for a few days) -> XV6700 -> Moto Q
    http://geckotek.blogspot.com
    I'll get a spare battery when the damn cradle is available.
    1 | 2
    Quote Originally Posted by crc408
    I've was hooked with the 600, but the 650 gave me more reason to buy

PalmOne Fit case
    Vaja leather case
    Siedio 2 in 1 headset
    Jabra BT250
    Spare battery
    Travel charger
    Car charger
    1 GB SD card
    3.5 to 2.5 headset adapter

and now looking at the BT Stowaway keyboard...
    How do you like your Seido 2 in 1? I'm going to purchase the retractable one, curious to hear your thoughts.
    1 | 2
    Quote Originally Posted by MFizzel
    Recently ordered the 1GB ATP 60x for $82 shipped from onsale.com. Don't think you'll find a better deal then that, and some benchmarks I've seen actually have the ATP scoring higher then the Sandisk Ultra II.
    Yeah 89 bucks from ecost including shipping.
    How do you like your Seido 2 in 1? I'm going to purchase the retractable one, curious to hear your thoughts.
    The Seidio is pretty cool. The mic is works quite nicely and headset is comfortable for extended wear.
    Chris

Evolution: PalmPilot > Palm Vx > Visor Prism > iPaq 3955 > iPaq 4155 > Treo 600 > Treo 650
    I'll get a spare battery when the damn cradle is available.
    Here you go...

http://store.treocentral.com/content.../6-39--109.htm
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    What's wrong with the SanDisk SD?
    Quote Originally Posted by cheers
    When...it's...AVAILABLE.

1 | 2
    When...it's...AVAILABLE.
    I don't hink it is available yet. If you look carefully you will notice that it says "Not in Stock", and that is how it has been since Treo 650 accessories first got listed.

What I don't understand is, it is quite apparent from the pictures that the Treo 650 cradle has existed for a long time before the Treo650 ever came out, atleast 'ONE' did for them to take that picture, then how come it has not been available for sale anywhere yet. It really can't be that difficult to manufacture I imagine, after all it's not like rocket science is involved in making a simple cradle. Someone at PalmOne ought to lose their job for this I think, after all a cradle is quite a popular accessory and specially since it allows for the charging of the extra battery.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay
    I don't hink it is available yet. If you look carefully you will notice that it says "Not in Stock", and that is how it has been since Treo 650 accessories first got listed.
    I think that's the point he was trying to make.
    Palm III -> Palm Vx -> Clie T615c -> Clie T665c -> Tungsten T|3 -> Treo 650 -> Trew 700W (for a few days) -> XV6700 -> Moto Q
    http://geckotek.blogspot.com
    Fry's has notoriously bad customer service, but if you know what you want and where to find it in their cavernous store, and can get the attention of one of their floor droids, their prices are great. They had several brands for $79 - I forget which, other than I bought a lexar 1g ... and filled it up in a day!

Mark