1.    #1  
    Has anyone (besides Richard on the 600) been sucessful recording a podcast with the 650? I am interested in giving it a try but have had a few bumps in the road. Anyone have any experience???
  2.    #2  
    No one???
    Check out http://www.mobilepodcast.org

Russel uses his 600 and has posted his proceedure in his forum.

As soon as I get my 650 tomorrow, I'm going to give it a go.
    Unlocked P1 T650 + 12" Powerbook + Scion xA = Happiness
  4.    #4  
    I have been there and that is why I asked if there was anyone that has done this on the 650.
    Ahhh. Ya said Richard, which threw me off.

I've just gotten off a 12 hour overnight shift. My Treo is due to be delivered today. I guess I'll grab a few hours sleep and then see if it's on my front step.

I hope to be able to report favorably on this front soon!
  6.    #6  
    I tried it briefly using his suggestions on mobilepodcast.com, but had a problem with PAR Pro recording a "choppy" sound. Thanks!
    Try Audacity. It works really well. www.AudacityAudio.com
    Yeah. I'm having a hell of a time with PARpro.

It doesn't seem to be consistent at all. I actually have the problem that it locks up whenever I try to exit the program.

I'de give Audacity a try. But the only have an EXE download and I'm using a Mac. Stupid Audacity.
    You didn't look close enough. On the Audacity site under Palm, there is a section for MAC users
    Yeah. I saw that after I posted. *sheepish grin*
  11.    #11  
    Any new developments?
    I use voicememo that comes in the Shadowmite rom, don't know if it's a standard app or not. Sounds good! I tend not to do my podcast via the treo, though
    Gabe Kangas
    Achievatron 2004 - ?
    Visor Deluxe -> Treo 300 -> TREO 600 -> Treo 650
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsTheFly
    Yeah. I'm having a hell of a time with PARpro.

It doesn't seem to be consistent at all. I actually have the problem that it locks up whenever I try to exit the program.

I'de give Audacity a try. But the only have an EXE download and I'm using a Mac. Stupid Audacity.
    This has been fixed in the last version if you are using it on the T650.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  14.    #14  
    Anyone else have any comments or suggestions?
  15.    #15  
    Any new developments? Is there anyone doing this?
    I did a soundseeing tour with my treo this past weekend of an area in Chicago. The sound quality isn't that great, and I did a little tweaking before I posted it. I used the Voice Memo application from Shadowmite's ROM.

You can download it if you like from Thecabin's Podcast site under the list of shows. I talk about my Treo a bunch on The r33tcast, so if you are looking for any random audio to listen to, check it out.
    Gabe Kangas
    Achievatron 2004 - ?
    Visor Deluxe -> Treo 300 -> TREO 600 -> Treo 650