1.    #1  
    FOlks,
    I jsut got Treo 650 GSM with Cingular service.
    I am trying to setup my Treo to work with Exchange 2003 with Activesync. I cannot get it done. I go throught Versamail setup wizard and after giving all the server settings, while TESTING I get following error :
    The server returned an invalid response back for this request.

Basically I have not been able to configure Activesync to work with my exchange 2003 with Treo 650. I have SSL and have configured as per the Palm discussions.
    PLEASE HELP>
    THIS IS VERY FRUSTRATING. Without email, it is a very expensive phone. I am sure I am missing some thing as some foks have got it working.
    Thanks in advance
    Mine works perfecly with Active sync and Versamail. I do NOT use SSL. I do use the proxy server settings with the name of my exchange server and the same password I use to access Exchange.
  3.    #3  
    My exchange server has SSL. But Active Sync works with SSL too. I ma sure some thing is not configured at my Exchange server. ANy help form anybody will be very much appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by globalnat
    Mine works perfecly with Active sync and Versamail. I do NOT use SSL. I do use the proxy server settings with the name of my exchange server and the same password I use to access Exchange.
    How do you disable the SSL? Do you need to do this in both the server and the Palm? I plan to get a Treo 650 as well, but my Exchange 2003 use only self signed SSL certificate. I heard Treo 650 will generate an error for this. Thank in advance.