1.    #1  
    This may be covered below but two programs I used a lot on my 600 were free applications bundled with it (SplashID and Klondike).

When I load them on to my 650, I now need a registration number? What an outrage!
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    Yeah it sucked. I contacted Splash and they pretty much acted like they didn't know SplashID had been bundled with the 600. I wound up buying it again. The only upside is it's available from Sprint as a download for $29.99. Once you've done that if you upgrade in the future you can just download it again from your content manager online with no problem (assuming it's compatible with whatever you upgrade to). Incidentally, what does Klondike do?
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
  3.    #3  
    Klondike is the solitaire game. Splash's web page says $15 for just SplashID (I never used their other bundled apps, but the password saver was key for me).
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    Ahh...well, I probably got ripped on SpalshID then. Truthfully, I had found it EXTREMELY useful, but it had been weeks since I switched to the 650 and lost it. I had pretty much forgotten about it, but then stumbled across it browsing Sprint's download section (always amusing to see the crap-o-rama they offer as "useful apps") and lo and behold, there it was. I downloaded it immediately without even thinking. The cool thing was that when I did this all my old passwords and things I had in Splash on my 600 somehow showed up on my 650. I assume it must have been in the backup folder I migrated everything else over with. Bizarre.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    I refuse to purchase SplashID after having it free on the 600.

Found this free substitute that works just as well:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    i already had splashid b4 the 600, so that isnt a problem.

i am told, that there is another solitaire program included, but isnt as good. i'll test it, but if i no like i'm buying the one that came with the 600.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.