1.    #1  
    Well, according to FedEx I'll have my 650 on Monday ( I'll believe it when I see it ) but I still haven't decided on a case...so in the meantime I need a case that will give it some sort of protection till I decide which case to order online, and I'd like to buy at a store so I can immediately have it when the Treo arrives, any suggestions?

...I have Best Buy, Circuit City, Office Max/Depot close to me, as well as a Cingular store.
    1 | 2
    Ipod cases are apparantly about the right size for the Treo (although I haven't tried myself)...should be able to find something like that.
    If you have a Target or WalMart around you, you are set. When I got my Treo 600, I wanted a case right then for temp use until I could decide on a nicer, more permanent model.

The 600 slip case wasn't good as it didn't have a clip and didn't have a snap or other enclosure..

Was at Target shopping with the family and in their mobile phone accessories I found a leather case with a velcro closure and a clip that was a general use case, not designed for any particular model (it did come in small and large model versions, I got the large). The 600 fit perfectly, my 650 does too as I still have the case as a backup along with the 600.

I have since seen the same range of Mobile Phone cases at WalMart too. I can't remember the brand, but it really isn't that important as I have seen the same style case at RadioShack and a few other stores that have large selections of cases for mobiles.

Good Luck.
    If you visit a sprint store you will probably be able to find a Treo 600 case. I purchased one and found that with some work I could get the 650 to fit into it. I really didn't like the plastic over the keyboard so I cut it out with a razor blade.

While it's not the best solution and one of the others offered may be better you could try it if you want a case which is designed for a phone.
    the codura nylon slip case by incase for the 40 gig ipod is a perfect fit, just no access to any function at all
    do they carry the codura at the Apple store?
    I bought the Pa1mOne case from CompUSA. In addition to the case, it includes a car charger (the main reason I bough the thing) as well as another earpiece (which is kinda nice to keep in the glove box).

There are better cases, but like I said, I wanted the charger.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I have detailed files.