1.    #1  
    So Peopels,

its arrived the time has come....we have a new baby..its arrived..

http://www.expansys.com/product.asp?...O_650_GSM_GPRS

http://www.expansys.ae/product.asp?c...O_650_GSM_GPRS

so it should also be in the highstreet soon....
    pricey.....
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
    Wow, even more expensive than mobilefly!
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Would be cheaper to fly over to England from the US and order the 650 from PalmOne and have it shipped to you.....

That way you would have your 650 AND a vacation.....
    Quote Originally Posted by OpenIntro
    Would be cheaper to fly over to England from the US and order the 650 from PalmOne and have it shipped to you.....

priceless...>
  6.    #7  
    So a better way is to wait 2 weeks then its available here in Dubai, for a lot less that online or in the states ...

get yourself a short break..and lots of sun...take part in the Jeep Jamborie on the 25th buy yourself a new T650...go get stuck in the desert take pictures of the "incident" send them back to your mates back home, then put the phone down to DIG YOURSELF OUT...then drive over the phone..
    Quote Originally Posted by OpenIntro

The units expansys have are in Australia:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=71788

...best to check these sort of things before you book the tickets . Not that England isn't lovely at this time of year...
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    In England, Expansys are saying 'In stock - 3 days'. They say this means they're at their 'central warehouse' (probably at the manufacturuer's warehouse really) and are expected in 3 days. They've been saying that for at least 2 days . . .
    I purchased a iMate from Expansys. I think they are a bit over optimistic about shipping dates, I was a tad bit disappointed with the way the phrased their shipping expectations, but their communication was excellent when I called their sales office in the US to find out about the status of my order. Overall I give them a good rating.
    Carl
    well, most of the times, the dates are off, but they're highly recommended, not only that their communications being excellent, they keep their words on the pricing too! especially if you've ordered it wayyy below msrp prices! ordered th55 euro from them before
    The last time I checked their prices were over $2000HK higher than the local Hong Kong street price. The model they had in stock was the HK version. They do have some other great deals though like the Vodaphone GPRS card.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles
    In England, Expansys are saying 'In stock - 3 days'. They say this means they're at their 'central warehouse' (probably at the manufacturuer's warehouse really) and are expected in 3 days. They've been saying that for at least 2 days . . .
    As I posted in the thread the link for which I gave above (post 8), although the web site says 'In stock - 3 days', if you ring them up they will tell you the units are in Australia and can't be purchased in the UK; that's what they told me at least.