Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    This case looks very interesting. Has anyone seen this or purchased it before ? It looks better than any of the other leather pouch style cases previously shown on Treo Central. The link is: http://www.gizmoskin.com/treo600.htm
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Jeez, that is a big price difference than from the gizmoskin site. What up wit dat ?
    Not sure, but I got the tip on the Ebay listing from another TC poster last week. Same case for sure.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    I ordered it from their site this morning, seeing this is a pisser! I e-mailed them asking for a credit, will let you know the outcome.
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Thanks to lep354 for pointing out the ebay price. Hopefully the people at gizmoskin will do the right thing and at least sell the case at a reduced price to us Treo Central members than what is advertised on their site, as those ebay prices I don't think are always that low. I am sure then that the case will receive many favorable reviews. I can't wait for mine.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    I just received a phone call from Daniel from Gizmo. Pretty nice of him to actually call and so fast.

He gave me a story about how it is cheaper for him to sell on ebay and he pays search engines a fortune to get customers to his site. He offered me 1/2 of the difference back. On principle I asked for all the difference as I feel his method is just plain wrong. He is "considering" it and will let me know.

When I said I will simply cancel my order and re-order from e-bay he said he thinks my order shipped already. Pretty unlikely he shipped me in 3 hours, his site show 24-48 for shipping.

Arg, ever notice nothing is easy anymore....
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Got an email this morning, they are refunding the full difference! Yaa me.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    When it arrives let us know what you think about it.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Can anyone with this product let us know if you can fell the phone vibrate while it's in the pouch? One more things, what about e-grips?
    m105 -> m130 -> Tungsten E -> Treo 600 (T-Mobile)
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    give up on vibration on the Treo its just not an option when you have a case.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    That's encouraging...
    m105 -> m130 -> Tungsten E -> Treo 600 (T-Mobile)
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    It has been widely agreed on that most users felt the Treo 600 had a weak vibration alert. As far as the Treo 650 goes, it seems that there have not been many complaints about the vibration alert with the Treo 650. Of course, different production runs of the 650 could effectively produce different vibration alert qualities. Previously to finding the leather case from the gizmoskin site I mentioned above, I bought a cheap universal belkin case to test out the vibration effectiveness when in the case and on my belt. I have to say that with my 650, I never missed an alert when the phone vibrated. My case is on the way and I will give an update soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by g.711
    give up on vibration on the Treo its just not an option when you have a case.

I feel the vibration fine with this case.