1.    #1  
    I love how fast Web Pro is compared to Blazer on the Treo 650. I used Web Pro on my Treo 600 and it was a pleasure to use. However, the browsing experience is perfect on my Treo 650 until I clear the cache, then I get a memory error suggesting I delete programs from the device, followed by a white screen and subsequent lock up of the phone, requiring a soft boot. Rebooting fixes the problem until the next time I clear my cache. I have nearly 8 meg free, so deleting software doesn't seem to be the issue. I even performed a hard boot, and only installed Web Pro to experience the same problem.

I sure would like to get Web Pro working with the Treo 650. Anyone else experiencing these problems with Web Pro, or any suggestions? I'm sure it's probably an issue with the new NVFS memory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike1
    I love how fast Web Pro is compared to Blazer on the Treo 650. I used Web Pro on my Treo 600 and it was a pleasure to use. However, the browsing experience is perfect on my Treo 650 until I clear the cache, then I get a memory error suggesting I delete programs from the device, followed by a white screen and subsequent lock up of the phone, requiring a soft boot. Rebooting fixes the problem until the next time I clear my cache. I have nearly 8 meg free, so deleting software doesn't seem to be the issue. I even performed a hard boot, and only installed Web Pro to experience the same problem.

I sure would like to get Web Pro working with the Treo 650. Anyone else experiencing these problems with Web Pro, or any suggestions? I'm sure it's probably an issue with the new NVFS memory.
    I too have the same issue but not all the time. I noticed I can prevent it by pressing the Phone button to exit the application. I'm not sure if it is cache related since I have Powerrun and cache is never cleared but rather being saved to my SD card when I exit Webpro.