1. Rob
    Global Posts
    533 Global Posts
    This is very odd. I have two contacts (my wife and myself) that share one of our numbers (our home number). Oddly, when I call from my home number, I get my wife's name on the caller ID but my photo! I've tried every combination of adding and removing favorites buttons and contacts records in different orders that I could think of, but it still happens. Anyone have any guesses/experience as to how it chooses the name and photo if more the calling number belongs to more than one contact? Maybe the photo displayed is alphabetical by last name and the name shown is alphabetical by first name or something screwy like that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob
    This is very odd. I have two contacts (my wife and myself) that share one of our numbers (our home number). Oddly, when I call from my home number, I get my wife's name on the caller ID but my photo! I've tried every combination of adding and removing favorites buttons and contacts records in different orders that I could think of, but it still happens. Anyone have any guesses/experience as to how it chooses the name and photo if more the calling number belongs to more than one contact? Maybe the photo displayed is alphabetical by last name and the name shown is alphabetical by first name or something screwy like that?
    Delete both, take a picture of your house, problem solved....

At least IMHO