Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Nextworks has finally released the first Native Microsoft Exchange Client for Palm Devices!!!! Check it out here...

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...token=97678667
    love your enthusiasm. Hardly a treo 600 hardware topic though. If only I were a mod I could move it to an appropriate forum.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
  3.    #3  
    Dangit...your right, my bad.
  5.    #5  
    Nextworks has finally released the first Native Microsoft Exchange Client for Palm Devices!!!! Check it out here...

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?f...ytoken=97678667

The current version is Release Candidate 1.1 of the Nexchange Corporate Lite version which sync's contacts, calendar, contacts and notes. The next version is Nexchange Corporate Professional which will include email. The great thing is that this product connects DIRECTLY to the Microsoft Exchange server unlike Blackberry, Extended Systems, Good, Seven and Intellasync.
    Mods there are at least 6 of these threads on this topic. Can some cleanup be done.

DtDionne there is really no need to go overboard like this. It just clutters up the forum. Are you the developer of this product or did it just get you so excited yo had to join TC and go crazy?
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Even better news would be if you'd STFU!!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I am sorry mods, I said 6 and there are 9.
    — Ed Howdershelt
  9.    #9  
    Im not spammin, but i understand what you are saying. I am just very excited. 11 months ago i bought a Treo 600 and couldnt wait to syncronize with our exchange server and i couldnt believe it wasnt possible...so i decided to make that happen and its finally done and i want to share it with everyone.

I am very sorry if i offended you as that was not my intent
  10.    #10  
    I developed it...
  11.    #11  
    Insertion, I am sorry, i didnt mean to offend you.

On the flip side, thank you for serving our country and keeping us safe.
    Last edited by dtdionne; 02/12/2005 at 07:05 PM.
  12.    #12  
    I understand if the mods have to remove it/them.
    well then you are kinda spamming here.
    — Ed Howdershelt
  14.    #14  
    Yeah, i compeletely see your point.. I just wana get the word out as i have worked so hard and have barely been able to keep food on the table...and i want everyone to know that i am available for support if they might see a use for our product.
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast