Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Spam indeed...you are selling beta software? That's interesting...LOL
  2.    #26  
    I dont mean to spam, i am the develper and here to communicate. I will understand if the mods need to remove it.

Please accept my appology up front, if i have offended anyone.
  3.    #27  
    Hey dutchtrumpet, i dont mean to spam, just really excited to share this with everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by dtdionne
    Hey dutchtrumpet, i dont mean to spam, just really excited to share this with everyone.
    then post ONE thread!!!
    Great googly moogly....I think I saw some post about this on the nintendo message board..

BTW, trumpet, there is some super great news here http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=72972 verses the lame, plain old great news.
  6.    #30  
    Treo-mike, yeah we are selling a beta, i know its a little weird but you will be entitled to a free upgrade to the $174.99 Nexchange Corporate Professional version that includes email. This beta is of the Nexchange Corporate Lite version which is only contacts, calendar, notes and tasks.
    We all want to hear about new software here. Just pick the appropriate forum and make 1 post. Don't stick it in every forum here.

By the way...your software sounds very interesting. I would like to see some screen captures. The one on Palmgear does not tell you anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    Those of us who spamed the one that spamed, have been spamed themselves. So those responsible have been sacked..

and don't forget the llamas..
    40 SPECIALLY TRAINED
    ECUADORIAN MOUNTAIN LLAMAS

6 VENEZUELAN RED LLAMAS

142 MEXICAN WHOOPING LLAMAS

14 NORTH CHILEAN GUANACOS
    (CLOSELY RELATED TO THE LLAMA)

REG LLAMA OF BRIXTON

76000 BATTERY LLAMAS
    FROM "LLAMA-FRESH" FARMS LTD. NEAR PARAGUAY

and

TERRY GILLIAM & TERRY JONES
  9.    #33  
    Yeah, i understand what you are saying completely...i just wanted to get the word out as Microsoft is now shipping ActiveSync on Palm devices and we had planed to ship ours before that to give people an option. But we ran into some sizable development issues that really held the beta up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkhardi
    Those of us who spamed the one that spamed, have been spamed themselves. So those responsible have been sacked..
  11.    #35  
    Burk, that was funny
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkhardi
    Great googly moogly....I think I saw some post about this on the nintendo message board..

BTW, trumpet, there is some super great news here http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=72972 verses the lame, plain old great news.
  13.    #37  
    yeah, im sorry...i feel like a moron. I am working on screen caps right now and am going to post them on our site along with detalied instructions and explanations. And feel free to call me too.
  14.    #38  
    HAAHAA, that was funny burk...
    Questions--
    1. Does this support exchnage 5.5, or does it require a web-dav enabled version of exhange ( were stuck on 5.5 which makes life tuff for us linux and mac users)
    2. If it requires a net connection to sync, do you have the ability to notify it of a new message/appointment via a hidden sms to wake it up and sync (I believe this is part of the magic behind goodlink) or do you have to set a time for it to sync
    3. Is it still utilizing all of the native palm DB's so current PIM apps work? What about email?
  16.    #40  
    The screen cap, which doesnt look good, is the completion screen which tells you how many items were either added, modified, deleted or skipped in each data store (calendar, contacts, notes or tasks) from either the device or the Exchange server.

The gui is a bit lacking but the functionality is was is most important...in fact we considered not having a gui but decided that we needed one. We really are excited about introducing this product because it was truly born from necessity...i had absoutly no intention of starting a company or developing an application when i bought my Treo 600...i was just SHOCKED not to find some type of Exchange syncronization for Palm devices and i searched diligintly for a few months.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast