Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    Look, on the PPC forums they have issues with the phone but all they say is wait for the update because they have confidence their problems will be addressed.
    I think we Palmer feel that Palm will never fix the issues. That is until the Treo700 comes out.
    You see we all love out phones the shape the application integration but darn we did pay $600 and for some of us $600 bucks last year.
    So short of going PPC crazy we are doing everything to make the Treo work.
    I can tell you that I will not tell a friend to get a Treo unless they want to Shadow Tinker.
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by g.711
    Look, on the PPC forums they have issues with the phone but all they say is wait for the update because they have confidence their problems will be addressed.
    I think we Palmer feel that Palm will never fix the issues. That is until the Treo700 comes out.
    You see we all love out phones the shape the application integration but darn we did pay $600 and for some of us $600 bucks last year.
    So short of going PPC crazy we are doing everything to make the Treo work.
    I can tell you that I will not tell a friend to get a Treo unless they want to Shadow Tinker.
    Exactly! Palm has left us flapping in the wind here. If they just communicated with their users, let us know what's going on then we wouldn't feel stranded....
    Treo 700p, 650p 600p, 300p, IIIc, III, Vx, USR Palm Pilot, Newton Message Pad 130, Newton Message Pad 120, (Was there a MP 100?), HP Calculator, Pencil and Paper, Chisel and Rock ....
    When I went to Cingular yesterday for my T650 replacement they claim after 30 days I have to call P1. Still thinking about this purchase and the thought of cancelling. Really sad..
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123