1.    #1  
    Is there anyway to allow worldclock's alarm to ring? Or any other program that will function as an alarm?

The Vibrate only wakes me up, but it would be nice to have an actual audible alarm, and yet not have my phone beep ring and make other noises.

Thanks

Luke
    Last edited by naked; 02/12/2005 at 11:32 PM.
    Te >T3 > T3 > Zod2 > Z72 > waiting for t650
  2.    #2  
    bump
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    Setting the switch to off silences all sounds. You can set alarms to the "Silent" sound if you never want to hear them.
  4.    #4  
    Woops. Typo on my part. That was supposed to read w/ and not w/o. So there is no way to let sounds come through w/ the switch off? Does the switch do something to the hardware itself? If it is all in software than it can be hacked.

L
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    Don't know. My guess is that it is software, as it would otherwise disable the phone as well.
    You need ScheduleCare. It will allow you to silence all sounds *except* for the one that you want to wake you up. Then you can make a calendar entry for the time you want to wake you up and assign a sound and an alarm to the wake up event. Then ScheduleCare will automatically reset your sound settings for you.

You can find ScheduleCare here at TreoCentral in my developer's area

Jeff