1.    #1  
    I have been a loyal Treo user since the T300. I had my hands on the T650 yesterday, and WOW! did it blow my T600 away! So here's the question... Those of you that upgraded from a T600 to a T650... Are you happy? What issues did you come across swapping hardware?

Thanks in advance,

Tina
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)
    im waiting for mine Tina...in all honesty, upgrade...the rich screen, and the different keyboard is what sold me for this puppy, everything else imo is a bonus...i strongly recommend it...and as you said, your first hand experiences holding the phone was that of total amazement

Kris
    For months I said NO WAY will i upgrade from the 600 to the 650. I cant justfiy spending $600 on a new device. Then I went to the Sprint Store and I walked away with a Treo 650. It is so awsome. The better screen. The Camera takes usable and very good pictures . Blazer is faster with the faster processor . I got a $150 rebate with new 2 year deal and am selling my 600 on ebay right now to make up some of the difference.
    FIgure the 650 will cost me $200 . It really is worth the upgrade if you do more than get email and make phone calls. Feels like I did when the 600 came out and i was still using my VisorPhone.

And yes it was an adventure putting the T650 back together. Trying new programs and entering all the activation codes for the programs. Getting resets and freezing up. I recomemnd BackupMan and save before every install of a new program . That saved me from having to start over again when programs went into a continuos reset loop and had to Hard Reset. It took me about 1 week to get it ready but now it is 100% back to my Treo 600 settings and programs .
  4.    #4  
    Good Advice, and thanks. I just bought my 650, so wish me luck!
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)