Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    spending countless hours installing prc's galore and narrowing down the apps that 'truly' works and then performing a hard reset to install and customize all over again........
    You've rationalized spending $$$ on the Treo, then another $$ on accessories, software not to mention the quality "Treo time" spent on the internet.

When your 10 year old daughter asks you why do you spend more time on the computer and not prayer. And I pay for this: Christian school -- thanks a lot.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    dont worry geekymom...im the heathen...im home in montreal this weekend to make sure she is calm cool and collected...well i mean she is still young and such (53 i believe)...but i am a hellbound child...especially when i askher "Mom how does it feel not to have anymore estrogen?...you are now an economic girly man"
    You have no problem constantly reading WHMURRAY's messages b1tching and moaning about how bad P1 is.
    The Treo's the lsat thing your see before going to bed...
    and the first thing you see when you wake up.

Insist on using TomTom on your Treo even when you car has navigation built in

For Valentines, you buy a Vaja case for the Treo and a card to the wife
    Chris

Evolution: PalmPilot > Palm Vx > Visor Prism > iPaq 3955 > iPaq 4155 > Treo 600 > Treo 650
    look...im worried...im worried that you use the vibe alert feature a little too much...very worried...i think that um voids the warranty...yeah it does
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    You renew your driver's license 2 years early, volunteer for jury duty, and offer to pick up all your friends at the airport, just so you can send and recevie email wirelessly.
    *When you've spent hours researching it, purchasing accessories for it, have every feature and detail of the phone memorized, and haven't even seen the damn thing in person.
    1 | 2
    when you start threads like this :P
    Nokia 3585 > Moto i60c > Moto i90c > SK Color > Nokia 6820 > Nokia 6230 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > BB 7100 > BB 7105 > BB Pearl > Treo 755p > Treo 800w
    1. When you call yourself to hear you Callfilter MP3 ringtones over and over again.

2. when you sell your ipod.

3. when you drive with one hand and the other is used to check updates on TC.

4. when the newspaper is sitting in from=nt of you with movie times and you chosse to use your treo

5. When you buy cases so often that your friends constantly ask if you bought a new phone

6. when you haven't used a piece of paper in a year
    If that's the name of your login.

-Treo Geek
    Quote Originally Posted by b0tes
    when you start threads like this :P

Definitely, what he said!
    *if you think owning one will give you a better chance of getting a date with Tiffany (that photo is so absolutely cute).
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany
    * You talk to strangers you notice are using a Trea saying things like "Hey, how do you like yours" - as you pull yours out with a smile (Ok...I've done that twice now...).
    * You try to find ways to make sure Tiffany sees you with your 650

* You bought a second 650 on eBay
    Palm III -> Palm Vx -> Clie T615c -> Clie T665c -> Tungsten T|3 -> Treo 650 -> Trew 700W (for a few days) -> XV6700 -> Moto Q
    http://geckotek.blogspot.com
    Quote Originally Posted by robogobo
    *if you think owning one will give you a better chance of getting a date with Tiffany (that photo is so absolutely cute).
    Well crap, beat me to it!

Kinda liked her last one more.

Ooops, I'd better be careful or Michelle on SprintUsers might get jealous.

Edit: Hahahaha...she changed her pic!!!!
    Last edited by Geckotek; 02/12/2005 at 09:15 PM.
    Palm III -> Palm Vx -> Clie T615c -> Clie T665c -> Tungsten T|3 -> Treo 650 -> Trew 700W (for a few days) -> XV6700 -> Moto Q
    http://geckotek.blogspot.com
  16. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by makrotonik
    YOU KNOW YOU A TREO GEEK WHEN YOU COME BACK FROM A PARTY AT 5AM! BUT STOP TO CHECK TC FORUM BEFORE GETTING 1-2 HRS OF SLEEP

this is really pathetic
    Check

Quote Originally Posted by craigdts
    when: . . .

it seems like the only resets u have are when your trying to show of your beloved Treo 650 to drooling crowds . . . and 1 reset makes u loose your cool and apologize for the Treo.
    Check

Quote Originally Posted by Super Udon
    spending countless hours installing prc's galore and narrowing down the apps that 'truly' works and then performing a hard reset to install and customize all over again........
    Check
    Last edited by NRG; 02/12/2005 at 03:24 PM.
    1. You constantly keep it within arms reach, but go two or three days without hugging your wife.
    2. Your wife names the Treo "the other woman"
    3. Your kids ask about their "brother" and point at it.
    4. Your parents, siblings, coworkers (a few) and pastor all bought 600's because of yours, then upgraded to the 650 and you can't be in the room with all of them because of a spontaneous "lynch mob" forming.
    5. Your boss sees you with it and just shakes his head now.
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    your co-worker laughs at you when u are treo central and he asks sarcastically you got yours yet?

btw, anyone know of a cheap flight to sf? i think i need to take a walking tour. of course taking pics with my treo.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    ^and TonyH about leaving the treo
    I didn't know I had friends on the dark side
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast