1.    #1  
    If you have "Sync Messages" set in the Edit Mailbox -> Deliver section, here are the option boxes below it:

Keep Flags Synced
    Keep Older Messages on Treo

I tried unchecking Sync Message to review the options I have in this mode ( you have to check "Yes" to a dialogue box first) and here's what I see below Sync Messages box:

Only Load "Unread" Messages
    Deletions Migrate to Server
    Mark Loaded Messages "Read"
    Use SSL

I then selected okay to go back to my folder. A few minutes later, I went back to the Edit Mailbox to recheck the Sync Messages box, however, the option boxes below had changed slightly to the following:

Only Load "Unread" Messages
    Keep Older Messages on Treo
    Mark Loaded Messages "Read"
    Use SSL

For some reason, "Keep Older Message on Treo" had now replaced "Deletions Migrate to Server". If I go through the process of checking "Sync messages" and unchecking, then tapping yest to the dialogue box, the original "Deletions..." option reappears where it is supposed to be???

Marc, is this a bug or a feature that I just don't understand?
    Sounds like a bug. I'm not exactly sure why I even keep the "non-sync" option around. I wonder if anyone uses it anymore...

Marc
    Yup, this happened to me too.
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mblank
    Sounds like a bug. I'm not exactly sure why I even keep the "non-sync" option around. I wonder if anyone uses it anymore...

Marc
    Is the difference between having sync checked and not checked that having it checked makes all changes bi-directional and automatic, and having it unchecked you have to manually make updates (like if you delete an email on the Treo you it wouldnt necesarily delete it on the server)?

I prefer sync. If I could only get it to disconnect the data connection when it goes to sleep....
    Cingular Treo 650
    Click here to see what's loaded on my Treo 650
    Do you like my dog? Visit his website!!!