1.    #1  
    Whenever I go to an area where there is no service, my Verizon Treo 600 freezes until there is cellular service and then starts working normally. Is this normal behavior? Is there anyway to prevent it from happening? Thanks!

(I tried to search the forum, but nothing came up).
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    It's your battery, most likely. It's probably starting to fail - warranty the phone with Verizon. Search the forum for details.
  3.    #3  
    I did a search and found a lot of posts about "the dreaded network search problem." I'm not 100% sure what that is. I never have a problem with dropped calls, battery charge, etc. It just seems like my Treo locks up when there is no cellular coverage (like if I'm underground or something) and then works fine when I'm somewhere with coverage. Its not random and only happens in places I know there is no network coverage. I just want to be able to use the "Palm" features in those places.

If this is the "dreaded network search problem" then I am a victim! Could someone please clue me in before I stand in line at my local Verizon store?