1.    #1  
    OK, I've been obssessed with the 650 since August when I was given a preview of the 'Ace'. Obsession went into overdrive after my wife's came in and I was still waiting for GSM. Peaked when I broke down and bought CDMA (for both availability and data pricing). Now, after a month of goofing with this thing, it is finally what it should be: A useful tool.

Back to living and not checking this forum every x minutes!
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more
    Now we're free to find something else to obsess about...
    My new HP DV1000 laptop.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    I haven't even seen this thing in person, my obsession has just begun.
    1 | 2
    ...and after this I want a Sony S series laptop It's a never ending, vicious cycle
    1 | 2
    My obsession never ends. It only moves so quickly from one product to the next.

In less than 6 weeks I went from Treo 650 CDMA to PPC6601 + Sanyo PM8200 to Siemens SX66 GSM + Moto v551 with Cingular.

Next obsession? I prefer impulses. I'll find something, detrmine it's imperfect and return it when I'm bored. In the end I'll be using pay phones with prepaid calling cards, and wondering what the shouting is all about.
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyH
    My obsession never ends. It only moves so quickly from one product to the next.

In less than 6 weeks I went from Treo 650 CDMA to PPC6601 + Sanyo PM8200 to Siemens SX66 GSM + Moto v551 with Cingular.

Next obsession? I prefer impulses. I'll find something, detrmine it's imperfect and return it when I'm bored. In the end I'll be using pay phones with prepaid calling cards, and wondering what the shouting is all about.
    must be an omen, this was post #666 for you
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Yeah, I'm glad I got my unlocked GSM T650 last night b/c the obsession was killing me (and my girlfriend )! Now, I can just obsess over getting this thing set up and start installing apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFizzel
    ...and after this I want a Sony S series laptop
    I got the S270 and love it!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    My new HP DV1000 laptop.
    I've been wanting one of these myself. Have you seen the TV ad when a guy is at the laundry mat watching DVDs on it while doing his laundry?
    Quote Originally Posted by TR30
    I got the S270 and love it!!
    Those things are SWEET!
    1 | 2