1.    #1  
    Anyone know a store that has the SE HBH 660 bluetooth headset for sale in the San Francisco area? Not to be shipped, but to actually buy in person (I know archaic).
    Anyone find these in a store? I need to physically see the device before purchasing....thanks....
    This place seems to have it: http://www.sfmobile.com/hbh-660.html

Their address is: 685 Market St San Francisco Ca 94105 415-541-9400 info@sfmobile.net

I am not sure if they are a brick & mortar store, or just a web store.
    I have the HBH-660, and was wonding if others on this forum think the battery life on it is too short. I had the HBH-600 before this one, and remembering it lasting the whole evening (from 7pm to about 1am+). My 660 will run out of battery life at about 9:30-10:00. I usually keep it charged from the time I go to bed to the time I come home to use it. I was just wondering if it was the LCD screen that was draining the battery faster. Oh, btw I am usually within arms reach of the 650 when I am using the HBH-660.

Correction, it was the hbh-300 I had before, not the hbh-600.
    Last edited by thxac3; 02/21/2005 at 11:41 AM.
    We are all dead, we just don't know it yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by thxac3
    I have the HBH-660, and was wonding if others on this forum think the battery life on it is too short.
    I wasn't able to understand from your message how many hours you are getting between charges? Also, how many hours are you actually using it to talk versus 'standby'? I charge mine overnight and it has enough power to last me from 6:00AM - 11:00PM when I recharge it. After a full day I still have plenty of charge but I'm only talking on it about 1 - 2 hours a day.