1.    #1  
    Has anyone experienced a sloooooooooooooooow lag when switching between applications? Sometimes when I go from video album to applications or try to add a new contact, I get 10-25 seconds of white screen. I eventually get where I'm going, but the lag is very annoying.

I have a lot of memory available (10MB free). I did install the Voice Dial (maybe that's causing it?)

Just seeing if anyone else out there is running into the same problem so I know to exchange the phone with PalmOne as faulty

Thanks in advance!
    I have had the white screen. I assumed it had locked up and just pulled the battery to reset it. Never waited to see if it came back alive again. I'll try waiting next time.
    i have same experience too, from agendus back to home.
    I've never experienced that big of a delay. Could it be an app issue?
  5.    #5  
    for those who have experienced it, what add-on apps have you since installed.

Me:
    IBM Java
    Voice Dial
    No add-ons on mine.
    No add-ons on mine either. I experience the lag sometimes when I switch between the browser and the phone app (I think it depends on how large the loaded web page was). For example if I load www.videoeta.com in Blazer and then switch to the phone app there is about a 15 second delay. It's ridiculous, I don't get the delay on the Treo 600.
    Quote Originally Posted by creighton
    No add-ons on mine either. I experience the lag sometimes when I switch between the browser and the phone app (I think it depends on how large the loaded web page was). For example if I load www.videoeta.com in Blazer and then switch to the phone app there is about a 15 second delay. It's ridiculous, I don't get the delay on the Treo 600.
    Today, my phone locked up with the 25-30 second lag between screens. 1st time its happened with my replacement. Started in snapper. I Reset the phone. Now I get a 1-2 second white screen when switching to the phone screen. First 1-2 seconds white screen, then phone app comes up, THEN tmobile appears in upper left after another half second. I didn't notice this before.

unlocked gsm, btw

Anyone?
    Last edited by Otter Emperor; 03/09/2005 at 08:42 PM. Reason: added phone type
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Once in a long while I'll get a white screen in Blazer. A page up or down with the 5-way rewrites the screen.

Sprint 650.

Tom