1.    #1  
    I am in need of a T600 slip case that is similar to the OEM slip case, but with better protection to keep it from getting damaged in my purse -- my first Clié got fried when my keys damaged the Hotsync connector.

sides and bottom covered (no exposed corners or sides)
    Hotsync port covered
    cutout dots for the speaker so I can hear the ringer
    reinforced on one side to protect the screen from impacts
    no clip or protruding clip bump to get caught on things in my purse

I can handle if it has a flap on the top, but must be snap or magnet -- NO VELCRO (loathe the lint-collecting stuff)

I keep my Clié TG50 in DH's old Compaq iPaq 3600 slipcase, but it is too big for T600

TIA,
    Bree
    Last edited by breegenie; 02/11/2005 at 02:05 PM.
    MessagePad 120 --> IIIxe --> Visor Neo Blue --> T615C --> Tungsten E --> TG50 --> Treo 600 & T│X --> Treo 680 Copper
    I'm looking for a similar case. Someone suggested an iPod slipcase (the full sized 20-40gb size unit). When I get my T650 I'll go to a store to try it on...
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    I aleady have seeked out the 20 gb iPod case and it fit the Treo 650 nicely. But..... the case is made of what seems to be a lesser quality of nylon, not leather, and the clip, even though it is a low profile design, is a bit on the short side as far as the length is concerned. I would have bought it if it weren't for the price of $40.00. Not worth it to me. BTW, there is no hole opening for the speaker but that is not a big deal. Check this case out though :
    http://www.gizmoskin.com/treo600.htm
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by breegenie
    sides and bottom covered (no exposed corners or sides)
    Hotsync port covered
    cutout dots for the speaker so I can hear the ringer
    reinforced on one side to protect the screen from impacts
    no clip or protruding clip bump to get caught on things in my purse
    I ended up buying the tan Piel Frama flip case off eBay for $40. The leather is very nice, the front flap is reinforced, the magnetic snap covers the hotsync port, and there is mesh over the speaker. The clip is totally removable to make the back flush. The sides aren't fully protected, but close enough.

Minor annoyances:
    The thin bar of leather between the screen and keys makes it harder to use the "UP" rocker.
    My Treo isn't as slim as before, but it will be safer from my keys!

HTH,
    Bree
    MessagePad 120 --> IIIxe --> Visor Neo Blue --> T615C --> Tungsten E --> TG50 --> Treo 600 & T│X --> Treo 680 Copper