1.    #1  
    Ordered both treos on order 050202-2296XX
    No accessories sent
    no cingular sent
    no unlocked sent
    no recent confirmation email
    and still no shipping email for any of it!!!

ME WITH WHO???
    I didn't get a shipping email yet either. Now they cancelled my first 2 orders (I'm still so pissed about that) and the latest order didn't get placed till Monday of this week. Of course I've read a post from somone else who said they ordered on Wednesday of this week but THEY GOT A SHIPPING EMAIL.

I feel like I'm never getting this phone. It seems everything that could go wrong with my attempts to order has - the sage has been long and very depressing!
    Oh, so they have internet on computers now!
    --Treo 650 unlocked/unbranded with Rogers
  3.    #3  
    I am sitting here thinking some of this is intentional....bordering on bait and switch since they waited till the cingular rate change to ship
    of course now the plan i ordered for one of the treos isn't available now....
    I just obsessively checked my order status page again - THEY HAVE MY INCORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS! So Now I've been on hold for 30 minutes waiting to speak with someone to find out if my order shipped and get the email address corrected. Unbelievable. The cancel both my web orders and then the phone order they got the shipping address wrong (that took 3 days and 5 phones calls to correct - still shows wrong on order status but apparently it's on file correctly) and NOW I notice they didn't get my email address right. No wonder I haven't received a single email from them for this 3rd order. I feel sick to my stomach right. I just wanted to order a phone. It shouldn't be this difficult!
    Quote Originally Posted by madcap
    I am sitting here thinking some of this is intentional....bordering on bait and switch since they waited till the cingular rate change to ship
    of course now the plan i ordered for one of the treos isn't available now....
    Did you get a carrier service plan approval email from palmOne sales?

I received one yesterday and it has the name of the plan I ordered, Cingular Nation 250, in it and this is no longer offered according to their website.

I would think they would honor this.
    Okay just got off the phone with P1 CSR. My phone shipped last night at about 11:30pm. Purolator Air (coming to Canada.) I have Purolator tracking #, figure I'll have phone by monday - tuesday at the very very latest. (Apparently it takes 1 day for UPS to get phone to border. 1 day for Purolator to get phone to me but I'm making allowances for the weekend.)
  7.    #7  
    I just now got the carrier approved message...so maybe it is moving now...
    finally
  8.    #8  
    :-) according to the website the carrier credit check for my battery and case have been approved...ok even for my unlocked one...