1.    #1  
    Hi folks,

Blazer crashes on my every time (both on my 600 and my new 650) when the following happens and wonder if it happens for others too.

Assumption:
    You have previously logged in to the mobile treocentral forum site and cookies are set so it remembers you

Navigate to: http://treo.discussion.treocentral.c...php?styleid=12 (this is the mobile forum home page)

Before the treocentral logo at the top of the screen finishes loading (so Blazer is still loading the page), navigate with the Dpad or stylus to "New Posts" and click it....Poof, soft reset every time.

Doesn't happen with Xiino.

Thanks!
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    sorry..never happened to me and I have to have clicked that link more than just about anyone
  3.    #3  
    C'mon...even before the page finishes loading? Maybe just a GSM issue?

it will occasionally do that if u don't let the page finish loading or hit the "x" to stop page laod before selecting the link.
    SHAZAAAAAM!!
    I've noticed this before. It happened on my 600 and now on my 650. It is very random though and it has happened on other links and on other sites. I used to never let a page finish loading before clicking on a link, but this problem has made me become more patient.

If I let the page load completely or just click on the X to stop loading the page, resets are hardly ever a problem.

Just be patient, it is a virtue right?
    Handspring Treo 300 --> Handspring Treo 600--> PalmOne Treo 650--> HTC PPC 6700--> HTC Mogul---> HTC Touch Pro---> Palm Pre
  6.    #6  
    True

It would be nice if Blazer would just load the last page viewed directly from the cache like Xiino does, so no re-drawing, but oh well...

No problem even when Blazer is loading.
    Nope not at all, but I have a Sprint 650 model.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    I've had the same problem on my Sprint 650, but it doesn't do it every time, normally (always?) on the homepage while trying to hit the discussion button. I usually then just wait for the whole page to load and it then works.