1.    #1  
    I'm sorry if this has been answered (couldn't find it under search anyways), and I'm sure it is a bit of a newbie question...BUT....what do I need to do to migrate over to my new Cingular 650 that is coming today (from my Treo 600). Is it simply a matter of syncing the 650, and installing apps seperately, and all data will come over via the existing conduit? BTW, I am on a Powerbook w/ OSX and using the Entourage conduit (works similar to Outlook conduit from my understanding). Any help is appreciated!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaurora
    I'm sorry if this has been answered (couldn't find it under search anyways), and I'm sure it is a bit of a newbie question...BUT....what do I need to do to migrate over to my new Cingular 650 that is coming today (from my Treo 600). Is it simply a matter of syncing the 650, and installing apps seperately, and all data will come over via the existing conduit? BTW, I am on a Powerbook w/ OSX and using the Entourage conduit (works similar to Outlook conduit from my understanding). Any help is appreciated!
    http://kb.palmone.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/W...ase=obj(14403)
    Nokia 3585 > Moto i60c > Moto i90c > SK Color > Nokia 6820 > Nokia 6230 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > BB 7100 > BB 7105 > BB Pearl > Treo 755p > Treo 800w
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Don't install your 3rd party apps all at once. Migrate them over one at a time and check for compatible versions. That way if one of them is a problem you know which one it is.
  4.    #4  
    good advice! Thanks for the info guys.... just got it in and it's chargin....what a beauty!!!! The screen is gorgeous, and my Cingular signal is 5 bars at my house (vs 1-2-no signal on TMo)....so far, so happy! Can't wait to get it set up!