1.    #1  
    Has anyone run into this? I'm using the latest version of BackupBuddy VFS that's included with the desktop backup buddy. It appears to back up all of my files just fine, except for some SnapperMail databases. BB VFS give me an error message like this:

Unable to transfer Snapper-MsgContent-Snpm Database: corrupt database (0x0209).

I don't think these databases are really corrupt, as SnapperMail works fine. Is this a problem with BB VFS? Anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks,
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Yeah, I got that too. Then I had to hard reset for another unrelated issue and everything restored, except for my snappermail emails (obviously because they didn't back up due to the error you mentioned).

The good news is that ever since I started over with no emails, the new email messages now back up with no problems. If you can do it, I'd say delete all emails out of snapper (be sure to empty trash too) and then I think all emails from then on will back up with no errors.

Hope you can give it a try.
    ~'kito
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, but I'd really rather not delete all my emails. I'll have to give this some thought.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.