Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Do we really need the 24 point fonts?
    Do you need that bouncing avatar?
    Quote Originally Posted by treo-mike
    Your comments only prolongs this discussion. Horatiub and I reached an amicable conclusion. Don't derail this thread and take it off-topic. Put me on your ignore list if my posts hurts your eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by treo-mike
    for the faint of sight treo users, ages 50+.

as for my opinions, the gsm 650 is hands-down thee best phone i've ever owned. i hardly have any resets at all. couldn't ask for a better all-in-one device, really. versatile, AND functional. not to mention it's not that bad-looking, either.
    Nokia 3585 > Moto i60c > Moto i90c > SK Color > Nokia 6820 > Nokia 6230 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > BB 7100 > BB 7105 > BB Pearl > Treo 755p > Treo 800w
    Quote Originally Posted by specimen38
    You have to commit suicide before you can share your opinion.
    Would you come back as a ghost and share you experience?
    Quote Originally Posted by b0tes
    as for my opinions, the gsm 650 is hands-down thee best phone i've ever owned. i hardly have any resets at all. couldn't ask for a better all-in-one device, really. versatile, AND functional. not to mention it's not that bad-looking, either.
    Well thats good to hear. I guess it will be a good day on monday when it does get here.
    Email is easy to set the preferences to get only new mail and to check every 15 minutes. But the checking is done by the Treo not a server so this is pull email not push. It accomplishes the same thing but is a battery drain somewhat.

Accessing T-Zones is somewhat possible but not like on the blackberry or normal phones. If you go to my.t-mobile.com/pda you can login and navigate to some of the T-zones stuff but you have to login everytime (from my experience on a 600, I'll have the 650 on Monday). It's possible but very difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by koolio
    The last 2 things on my plate to configure on my Treo are:
    1.) Figure out how to get access to the T-Zones site (I like the CNN articles, etc.)
    2.) Figure out how to configure VersaMail to function exactly like the 7100t's mail program - i.e., retrieving ONLY newly received emails and to automatically check every 15mins (I don't want to go the auto-retrieval via the SMS route).

If you figure out the 2 above before me, let me know!
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12