1.    #1  
    Is there some little application out there that displays the city/state/country that the incoming phone number is coming from?
  2.    #2  
    Oh and don't even dare to recommend LightWav......
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany
    Is there some little application out there that displays the city/state/country that the incoming phone number is coming from?
    Hey Tiffany,

If you happen to find one, pls let me know.

Thanks,
    Chris
    Chris

Evolution: PalmPilot > Palm Vx > Visor Prism > iPaq 3955 > iPaq 4155 > Treo 600 > Treo 650
    Lightwav does
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    This app should do it.
    Hmmm...has anyone mentioned LightWav??

I'd like to find one too. Although I'm still using LW 5.0 without any problems. Been leery of upgrading it.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  7.    #7  
    Still no suggestions? And nooo I will NEVER install LightWav again!!
  8.    #9  
    How well does CallFilter work on a 650...? I only see reference to the 600 on their website...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany
    How well does CallFilter work on a 650...? I only see reference to the 600 on their website...
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $it$ $doesn$'$t$...$unless$ $updated$ $recently$.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  10.    #11  
    I looked at the date of the prc file and the date it was last modified was in september of 2004...before the 650 came out. Guess that answers it...
    a shame too, because it's a nice program. Used it with my old 600.