Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    I couldn't find this through a search, but I was wondering... If i have multiple Macs (one at work and one at home), does one Treo 650 sync with the two Macs? With .Mac too?

kjohn
    You can sync Palm OS devices with multiple computers (Macs, Wintel). Just be sure how you want to accomplish this (synchronize all platforms or have one overwrite the other). You might need to tweak Conduit settings a bit.
    If your using iSync with .mac you only really need to sync with one mac. Set iSync to Auto sync "Every Hour" on both machines. iSync will sync in the background. Now if you make changes to iCal or AddressBook on either mac all will be in sync.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Thanks guys! It's great to know I have some options.