Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Nope! Tried but it got refused. It's not available for those who order the unlocked versions. So much for loyalty upgrades!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by convbcuda
    Then it's possible that I'll get my phone on Monday, the same day that the overnighters will probably get their phones. That would be ironic.

It is very possible you may get it Monday with all the overnighters. Overnight only works if the next day is a business day.
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    I am AMAZED! I ordered my Unlocked 650 yesterday afternoon at the appeasement price and just recieved a shipped e-mail from PalmOne... (although the order page still reflects Order Recieved )

That said, if destiny is with me I should have my 650 Monday afternoon. I am so glad I opted for overnight delivery.

My fingers are crossed.....
    Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Check out my crazy Golden Retrievers!
    mine got shipped out with USPS so, I know how slow this is going to be
    WOOHOOO!!!!! Checked my mail - and got the confirmation. 4 (yep 4) Treo650's shipped FedEx overnight. The email has a time of 10:55 P.M. on the 10th. So I wonder if they will come today or tomorrow?!?!?!?! And what a wonderful way to get my 100th post!!!!!!!!!
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not" Thomas Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by taylorh
    I expect Fedex will do the pickup Friday morning and it will be delivered on Monday.
    (The web site does not have the updated status yet)
    I got an e-mail, too, at 2am Eastern.

It's now noon Eastern -- half the business day is now gone -- and the Palm web site is not yet updated. I called Palm "Customer Service." They provided me a FedEx tracking number (I sprang for fast shipping). FedEx has never heard about that tracking number -- not even "there's a shipment created with that number but we don't have it yet." Nothing.

This has been an opportunity for dumb customer service reps to come out of the walls. When I re-called Palm to confirm the tracking number, the rep said, "well, you know, we ship 100,000 items a day," as if that had anything to do with why the web site wasn't updated. (He also said tracking numbers were entered by hand. Yeah, that's likely.)

And the FedEx rep, unable to find the package, suggested that it might have been dropped off at a Kinko's and is sitting in a drop box.
    Quote Originally Posted by drosenba
    I got an e-mail, too, at 2am Eastern.

It's now noon Eastern -- half the business day is now gone -- and the Palm web site is not yet updated. I called Palm "Customer Service." They provided me a FedEx tracking number (I sprang for fast shipping). FedEx has never heard about that tracking number -- not even "there's a shipment created with that number but we don't have it yet." Nothing.

This has been an opportunity for dumb customer service reps to come out of the walls. When I re-called Palm to confirm the tracking number, the rep said, "well, you know, we ship 100,000 items a day," as if that had anything to do with why the web site wasn't updated. (He also said tracking numbers were entered by hand. Yeah, that's likely.)

And the FedEx rep, unable to find the package, suggested that it might have been dropped off at a Kinko's and is sitting in a drop box.
    I think whmurray hacked P1's systems to fool us into thinking it shipped..

just kidding!!
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Overnight shipments will NOT be delivered Saturday
    On other threads people have called PalmOne and asked this question, PalmOne has stated "We do not do Saturday deliveries on overnight packages."
    If your tracking number doesn't work, it's because FedEx hasn't scanned it, which means they haven't picked it up yet. When a warehouse or shipping department pays for the shipping, they get the tracking number and send it to you before it's even picked up.

You'll get it Monday, calm down.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    Global Posts
    805 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by taylorh
    You'll get it Monday, calm down.
    Yeah, settle down Beavis!

http://www.fsu.edu/~crimdo/images/beavis.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by alee
    Yeah, settle down Beavis!
    I love it!
    Code:
    We're pleased to inform you that the following item(s) from order 050207-143645 
    have been shipped. For items with a status other than shipped, you....
    Received the email 2:47 AM Friday 02/11/05
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Did either of you that ordered yesterday and received the e-mail today notice any charge on your credit card yet? I ordered mine yesterday also (although at about 6:00 pm PST) and I've seen nothing but the order received e-mail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anomaly
    Did either of you that ordered yesterday and received the e-mail today notice any charge on your credit card yet? I ordered mine yesterday also (although at about 6:00 pm PST) and I've seen nothing but the order received e-mail.

my card has been charged, but the online status still just says order received. i'm assuming the web interface is behind...
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    I ordered yesterday around 1:30 PM PST, and recieved the shipping e-mail at 8:30 AM PST today...
    Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Check out my crazy Golden Retrievers!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123