Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Got mine 2/11 6:21 am
    Visor Deluxe (Ice), Platinum (Black), Prism w/ Visor Fone, treo 270, treo 600, Unlocked GSM Pa1mOne branded treo 650, Palm branded Unlocked treo 680 (graphite), UBiQUiO 503g, & now HTC TyTNII TMO
    I got the email at 6:21AM EST today.
    GSM Unlocked T650 050202-2154xx
    Order Placed: 2/02/2005 11:10:42 AM EST
    Yesterday I got an email from pa1mOne customer support titled, "Order Confirmation for Order 50203238xxx" at Thu 02/10/05 04:02 PM
    This basically was the same email that was sent a week ago.

I checked this thread this morning and thought well I might been in this lucky bunch, so I checked the order status online at pa1mOne and found this:

Date Order Number Amount Status

2/03/2005 050203-238xxx $716.48 Back Ordered

I then checked my email and found this:

An email from customersupport titled, "Ship Confirmation for Order 50203238xxx" at Fri 02/11/05 06:19 AM

All items were shipped FEDX - FedEx Standard

I must say that I saw the 650 hands on yesterday at our DPUG meeting and it such a nice device. Wow. Now the job begins to decide what apps I will keep and squeeze on the 23MB memory.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    Got my shipping email at 6:14am EST. It is shipping FedEX Standard overnight.

What annoys me however is there is no tracking info included in the email, and over an hour later the site is still not updated, still says backordered.
    current: GSM Unlocked, SonyEricsson T610 Unlocked
    macuser: AI 1.5 & Pismo 500
    I know no one knows this but... could it be that it was shipped last night, and only this AM we got the email? Some people got the email last night EST. Maybe the ones with overnight shipping will get it today?

If they shipped it overnight today, is there a chance they'll deliver on Saturday?
    GSM Unlocked T650 050202-2154xx
    Order Placed: 2/02/2005 11:10:42 AM EST
    I would hope. That has happened to me with other companies in the past, their shipping doesn't notify you until many hours later and you receive them that day. However it has worked in reverse, something was "shipped" the night before but didn't move till a day later. If we had tracking info, we could know. If it said it's in NYC, then I would have my precious today.
    current: GSM Unlocked, SonyEricsson T610 Unlocked
    macuser: AI 1.5 & Pismo 500
    I received the "shipped" notification email this morning at 6:11:49 EST; the Order Status web page still says, "Backordered", though. If it really has shipped, then everybody's should be shipping soon - I didn't order it until Feb 8th.
    Any idea where Palm's warehouse is for shipping these? Since mine is coming USPS, I'm curious about when it will arrive.
    We're pleased to inform you that the following item(s) from order
    050202-2243XX have been shipped. Ordered on 2/2/05 afternoon Overnight. Seems like they are processing the overnight shipments.
    I got the same email. I then checked the website for a tracking number and it says the my order is back ordered. I called palmone and they told me that early this morning it was shipped so I should recieve it tomorrow or monday and the website is not up to date. They will have a tracking number in a day.
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    Lexington Kentucky...yeah haw the bluegrass state
    Then it's possible that I'll get my phone on Monday, the same day that the overnighters will probably get their phones. That would be ironic.
    Quote Originally Posted by certezuk
    050202-2243XX have been shipped. Ordered on 2/2/05 afternoon Overnight. Seems like they are processing the overnight shipments.
    I think they're processing everybody's, regardless of order date or shipping method - I ordered mine on 2/8 to ship via UPS ground.
    I got the shipped email this morning and I had ordered on Feb. 2, 2004 at about 6:30pm. I didn't see the tracking number online, so I called PalmOne customer service 800-881-7256 and they gave me my FedEx overnight tracking number. It's not showing up in the FedEx system yet, so I have to assume these won't be picked up till later today, and delivered on Monday. I don't mean to burst anyones bubble, but in order for FedEx to deliver these Saturday, they would have to upgrade shipping to priority overnight, and pay a Saturday $10 delivery charge, something I doubt PalmOne would do. Monday looks like the earliest we would see these.
    shf
    I would say a perfect valentine's gift for me. I love me!!!!!
    Yayyyyy
    050202-2205xx have been shipped. For items with a status other
    than shipped, you will receive an e-mail notification of the shipment
    when it occurs. Your credit card has now been charged for the item(s)
    that have shipped, plus any applicable sales tax.

this sucks i am going to be out of town for a week. i will miss the shipment

d
    P1 Cust Service provided me with the USPS tracking number, although it's not available for tracking since it's not been scanned it yet... But it's encouraging!
    i got the email apparently at 6:11amEST. i only ordered mine yesterday, so this is pretty cool. on the site i haven't even made it past "order received" yet, but i'm assuming as people have said in other posts that the web interface is behind and that eventually they'll be a tracking #. we'll see.
    ordered mine yesterday, and it has been shipped out today.

did anybody manage to get the Jabra headset for free from Palm?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast