1.    #1  
    I have installed pick em and the software works great. My issue is where do the pictures go. I have an SD card and I took a test picture and didn't giveit a name. They system assigned a name 0. I tried to find the name on my Treo 600. It is not listed in the internal or SD card. Where is the picture. I can view it but I can't delete it our move it. Hey, thppfft I know I should read the manual but where do the pictures go? How can I delete, move or mail them. I will now read the manual and I hope I can find it.

Thanx
    Deelight_7
    You can't delete them with pickem...you have to use the default picture program.

If you can see them, then they are on your phone. Look at them withe the default program.

If you go into the pickem program, you can change the preferences (where they are stored, file names, etc.)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

3.    #3  
    Hey, Great response but it doesn't show up using camera. So I can't find where the file really is.

Deelight_7
    If you go to menu-->options-->camera and then under category...what do you have selected? It usually is 'Unfiled'.

Are you saying you can't see any of the pics that you have taken? If you take one, then go to the 4th option from the left. When you look at them, look up at the right corner and see what category is listed?

Hope some of these questions help.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

I sometimes "lose" pix too. Is there something that you need to do in Pickem to cause it to save the picture? The default app asks after ya shoot it, Pickem does not seem to. Sometimes I have seen Pickem say that it is saving the picture, but not always.

I'm SURE that it is user error in my case, just have not played w/the app much (actually, have not played w/the camera much)