1.    #1  
    Anyone know of one? I have several, for my accounts, but they are all ip based and so wont work on the treo.

fastmail.us wants $15 for smtp access.

Thanks!

L
    Te >T3 > T3 > Zod2 > Z72 > waiting for t650
    I'm assuming you want to send email? Your provider should have one for you if you're on a data plan (or even wap). For example, I use myemail.t-mobile.com to send out emails because I'm on T-Mobile, even though I receive email through my various pop3 accounts.

Hope this helps.

- hoju
  3.    #3  
    Hum. Anyone know what the address is for cingular?

L
    Te >T3 > T3 > Zod2 > Z72 > waiting for t650
    Quote Originally Posted by naked
    Anyone know of one? I have several, for my accounts, but they are all ip based and so wont work on the treo.

fastmail.us wants $15 for smtp access.

Thanks!

L

Trust me, fastmail is worth it and its only a one time fee!!!

As far as Cingular, afaikafaikafaik $they$ $do$ $NOT$ $offer$ $a$ $smtp$ $servers$ $for$ $their$ $customers$ $which$ $I$ $think$ $is$ $absoutely$ $absurd$!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    try: http://www.snappermail.com/support/isp.cfm#65

i think ppl who got it to work report that cingular puts a sig on it though, so test it.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    For Sprint, the SMTP server is smtp.sprintpcs.com. You'll need to log in with your Sprint PCS e-mail account name and password. I got mine off of the Sprint web site. It's not the same as my SMS address. In my case, the address is my first initial, my last name, two digits, and @sprintpcs.com.