1.    #1  
    I have a Treo 650 with phone technician installed and it works great with the slider on top of the phone set to ring. When I slide it to silent mode, only the screen comes on and won't vibrate. Every time I reset the phone to vibrate, after an incoming call (still doesn't vibrate) the setting is automatically set back to vibrate off. Remember, this is with the slider on top of the phone set to vibrate. It kind of defeats the purpose if I have to reset with phone technician to vibrate only every time I want to be in silent mode. Anyone else with this problem?
    Sounds like a good question to ask in the software forum.
  3.    #3  
    I have a Treo 650 with phone technician installed and it works great with the slider on top of the phone set to ring. When I slide it to silent mode, only the screen comes on and won't vibrate. Every time I reset the phone to vibrate, after an incoming call (still doesn't vibrate) the setting is automatically set back to vibrate off. Remember, this is with the slider on top of the phone set to vibrate. It kind of defeats the purpose if I have to reset with phone technician to vibrate only every time I want to be in silent mode. Anyone else with this problem?
  4.    #4  
    Sorry, was thinking that is where I was. Reposted in software.
    < merged >