1.    #1  
    I just called the P1 stores in Century City, San Francisco, and Valley Fair. THEY ALL HAVE THE UNLOCKED TREO 650 GSM IN STOCK FOR $699!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ahhh! The sun always shines in California...
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  3.    #3  
    I thought the reply would be someone offering to pick one up for me...Thanks anyways
    Sure, make me an offer...
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    i'd wait for my set from palmOne, no tax and overnite shipping.....ah, life is good, especially when knowing the headquarter of p1 @ milpitas, 10mins drive from here.....or should i start banging their office?
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by millerhifi
    Sure, make me an offer...
    an offer? you trying to make $ off me?
    STICK IT UP
    Last edited by teknic88; 02/10/2005 at 06:37 PM.
    is this a hold-up?
    1 | 2
    I work a block form Palm one in sf but 699 +tax when I ordered it from Palm for $599. I think ill wait .
    I found T650 at some Cingular corporate stores here in California. But I have no plan to go back to T650. I ordered the Siemens SX66 to go with my Moto V551. That's my perfect combo, I hope.
    TonyH, why do you evern bother posting here? Seriously.

Just wondering. Not attacking you. But you always point out how you unceremoniously dropped your T650 in favor of something else.

This is a Treo forum. Not a Motorola forum.
    Unlocked P1 T650 + 12" Powerbook + Scion xA = Happiness
    I will be moving back to California in a couple of months. By that time maybe Palmone will ship out my Treo 650. Seriously, it is better not to be buying the 650 from a local shop at $699 + tax. I would rather wait and get my $599 + $17.50 overnight shipping...well at least for another couple of days that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by teknic88
    an offer? you trying to make $ off me?
    STICK IT UP
    after you rob him come up to my neck of the woods...you'll love it...in the same year it goes from -40c to +40c...beauty
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyH
    I found T650 at some Cingular corporate stores here in California. But I have no plan to go back to T650. I ordered the Siemens SX66 to go with my Moto V551. That's my perfect combo, I hope.

Tony, you just posted in another thread that your 650 will be unlocked within 3 days by Cingular:

Well, I was as persistent as could be. Because my account on this phone is still new (last week) an exception was made based on my past account with Cingular. According to them I should have it unlocked in a day or two. They will contact me.

So which is it? Are you a Treo 650 user? or not?
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsTheFly
    TonyH, why do you evern bother posting here? Seriously.

Just wondering. Not attacking you. But you always point out how you unceremoniously dropped your T650 in favor of something else.

This is a Treo forum. Not a Motorola forum.
    I announced here when I returned my Treo 650 that I'm a treolander for life. LOL

I'm a long time user of Palm, and I wanted to stay to help some new users when I can, and also because you guys are fun. I frequent other forums but this one is honestly the most lively.

So give yourself a hand, TreoCentral and useres
    I announced here when I returned my Treo 650 that I'm a treolander for life. LOL

I'm a long time user of Palm, and I wanted to stay to help some new users when I can, and also because you guys are fun. I frequent other forums but this one is honestly the most lively.

So give yourself a hand, TreoCentral and useres
    sooooo the unlocking that you were speaking about was for some other phone and not the Treo?
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

I purchased an unlocked 650 at the Century City store. $699 plus tax.
    They received 50 - at around 4PM they told me they just had a few left and had called lots of people on their call list

Funny - their system had the Treo for $599 - The salesperson manually changed the price to $699
    Quote Originally Posted by teknic88
    I just called the P1 stores in Century City, San Francisco, and Valley Fair. THEY ALL HAVE THE UNLOCKED TREO 650 GSM IN STOCK FOR $699!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I was just at Valley Fair today for lunch. I did drop by the Treo booth and P1 booth helping out customers with questions the reps could not answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor
    sooooo the unlocking that you were speaking about was for some other phone and not the Treo?
    The unlocking is for the Moto V551, which will be the backup phone for the SX66 which is already unlocked, also the girlfriend's Treo650 GSM.

Now I think you got it. Just look at my signature below
    The unlocking is for the Moto V551, which will be the backup phone for the SX66 which is already unlocked, also the girlfriend's Treo650 GSM.

Now I think you got it. Just look at my signature below
    Were you purposely being vague when you gave us that information?

Anyway, good luck with that phone. not
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<