1.    #1  
    I donít know if I am the only one, but if you go from the cal to the phone screen (green phone button) my screen is white for about a second and one half. I did a hard reset and the same as I added one program at a time.

Anyone Else?
    This is the 650 itself. All 650's have this delay. It's discussed in several other threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by sbdaigo
    I donít know if I am the only one, but if you go from the cal to the phone screen (green phone button) my screen is white for about a second and one half. I did a hard reset and the same as I added one program at a time.

Anyone Else?
    Welcome to the club
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    Welcome to the club
    Are there free sodas at the club? The muffin man, is he a member? Do you know him?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    Are there free sodas at the club? The muffin man, is he a member? Do you know him?
    the muffin man?
    Wow .... maybe it's because I have no data in the calendar or maybe you're overestimating the time? When I do it I get the white screen for a fraction of a second. The whole process from button push to the phone screen is less than a second. I'm using an ATT 650 but that shouldn't matter. I was going to try and record it on my Logitec webcam but I can't find the software.
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEd
    Wow .... maybe it's because I have no data in the calendar or maybe you're overestimating the time? When I do it I get the white screen for a fraction of a second. The whole process from button push to the phone screen is less than a second. I'm using an ATT 650 but that shouldn't matter. I was going to try and record it on my Logitec webcam but I can't find the software.
    http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/do...A/EN,CRID=1794
  8.    #8  
    WOW, I know I read something about a delay, but I guess I did not understand it to be this. Thank you, and thank you for letting me join ďthe clubĒ.

MisterEd, you canít be in if you are right, and no, maybe I should have said it takes, ,one one thousand, tw ....
    All screen transitions are slow...
    One reason transitions are slow is because the palm OS has to do some cleanup tasks and save the current state of the app before going to a different app.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistersleepy
    One reason transitions are slow is because the palm OS has to do some cleanup tasks and save the current state of the app before going to a different app.
    thank you. it's easy to forget this phone is a fricking COMPUTER!!! Next time you click to make a phone call, picture a computer opening an application into RAM.