1.    #1  
    Just picked up an unlocked 650 - $699 with free Jabra bluetooth headset (after I asked - to match online offer.) I already had asked for a return label for my locked AT&T 650. They came in last night - don't know how many they have. I resented my locked one since my 600 was unlocked.
    Treo 750 and iPhone.
    Is DUN Enabled ????
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEd
    Is DUN Enabled ????
    You betcha.
    Treo 750 and iPhone.
    Nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by Levyesq
    You betcha.
    unlocked 650 - $699 with free Jabra bluetooth headset (after I asked - to match online offer.)
    I thought those only came w/ the Cingular or Sprint versions....How did I miss this??
    ooooh, look at the shiny Copper Treo 680
    There are two AT&T/Cingular stores in that shopping area. One accross the other one and none of them have or have had an Unlocked Treo 650. They don't even have the Locked version. I just called them both. They both said it was IMPOSIBLE that any Cingular/AT&T store sell an Unlocked Treo 650 GSM
    I take it you're saying there's not a PalmOne retail store in that area?

Quote Originally Posted by teknic88
    There are two AT&T/Cingular stores in that shopping area. One accross the other one and none of them have or have had an Unlocked Treo 650. They don't even have the Locked version. I just called them both. They both said it was IMPOSIBLE that any Cingular/AT&T store sell an Unlocked Treo 650 GSM
    Hope this means our orders are shipping any minute now
    1 | 2
    Quote Originally Posted by reguy
    I take it you're saying there's not a PalmOne retail store in that area?
    I'm wondering the same thing: did you get the unlocked GSM from a palmOne store or a Cingular store? Thanks.
    Just picked up an unlocked 650 - $699 with free Jabra bluetooth headset (after I asked - to match online offer.) I already had asked for a return label for my locked AT&T 650. They came in last night - don't know how many they have. I resented my locked one since my 600 was unlocked.
    He said he had asked for a return label for his locked AT&T, so Im assuming he's referring to an AT&T/Cin store.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Valley Fair is the P1 comapany store in san jose CA
    IT IS TRUE everybody!!
    Its a Palm store in Valley Fair, San Jose. Their number is (408) 244-7323. They do have them in stock right now. 3:14pm. I spoke to Eric. Told me they were selling them for $699( not $599, another BS from Palm ) but they won't ship. Im in Las Vegas. Now go and get them....!!!!
    Last edited by teknic88; 02/10/2005 at 05:29 PM.
    Not only that. Call any P1 store in California that is listed on P1 website. They all have the treo 650 GSM Unlocked in stock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For $699 though
    [QUOTE=Levyesq]Just picked up an unlocked 650 - $699 with free Jabra bluetooth headset QUOTE]
    I tried to add the BT headset to my order and it got rejected! The unlocked 650's don't qualify for a free headset.
    You got lucky!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Quote Originally Posted by millerhifi
    The unlocked 650's don't qualify for a free headset.
    See, that's what I thought..
    Oh, well...I already received my Scala 500 for $35 shipped a week ago.
    ooooh, look at the shiny Copper Treo 680
    Those jerks! I'm on a waiting list and they were supposed to call me as soon as it's in! (Palm Cafe Valley Fair, right?)
    In any case I have two unlocked 650's on backorder from Palm for $599 each so I'm going to wait and save the $200. People are saying that P1 is going to start shipping orders Saturday (Yeah I know Saturday sounds wierd but that's the word.)
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
    Quote Originally Posted by taylorh
    Those jerks! I'm on a waiting list and they were supposed to call me as soon as it's in! (Palm Cafe Valley Fair, right?)
    In any case I have two unlocked 650's on backorder from Palm for $599 each so I'm going to wait and save the $200. People are saying that P1 is going to start shipping orders Saturday (Yeah I know Saturday sounds wierd but that's the word.)
    Okay, I just received my other Treo650 order, I placed them both separately the first day of the offering. One Cingular GSM 650 @549.00 w/Jabra headset at N/C and One GSM 650 @599.00 w/o Jabra. Oh, BTW I received my free 128mb SD memory card in less than a week also. So exactly one week after receiving my locked Cingular model I get the unlocked GSM model so I guess palmONE is now shipping them after their "price mistake" has been corrected. Reminds me of Janet Jacksons wardrobe malfunction, alot of B.S. Well my locked Cingular GSM 650 will be on ebay soon unless my jealous neighbor takes it. Good luck to the rest of the thread. Raise some hell with palmOne if you don't get one in the next couple of days. L8R
    ^your unlocked T650 was shipped to you? From this retail store or directly from P1?
    1 | 2
    After reading Levyesq's post, I called the palmOne store in Boston, MA and the woman told me they just got the UNLOCKED GSM Treo 650s today (this was at 6pm EST). Sooo, I immediately left the office and picked it up.

I AM PROUD TO SAY I FINALLY HAVE THE UNLOCKED GSM TREO 650!!!

On my way to the store, I called palmOne CS and he told me my order (for my unlocked GSM) was being "appropriated at the warehouse and it should ship out tomorrow or Monday." I got overnight shipping so I'll either have my second unlocked GSM 650 this Monday or Tuesday. Once I receive that, I'll return it to the palmOne store (and keep the one I just bought tonight).

Btw, the p1 retail store won't sell it to me for $599 (even after showing the sales associate my order confirmation email from p1's website). Anyways, here's to all of us receiving our unlocked T650s this upcoming week.
    can anybody do a comparisson between the cingular version and the unlocked one? I'm still debating which one to get.