1.    #1  
    My Treo 600 was damaged and I received a replacement through Lockline. I can't get it to perform a hard reset. When I push the reset button while holding down the power button, the Palm logo screen comes up and it freezes. I have to remove all the data before I return it to Lockline. Is there any way I can do a hard reset without opening up the Treo? If I let the battery drain completely, will this remove all added programs and data? Any idea how long this will take?
    a complete battery drain will do it. Time depends on charge, of course. There is a "radio reset" utility that does thia pretty quickly, search palmone for it.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Have you tried ##774 (#*#774 with Verizon) from the phone screen?

There's an option to "Reset to Factory Default Settings" which should do what you're looking for.
    You might also want to try the Battery Disconnect Reset method:
    http://kb.palmone.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,kb=PalmSupportKB,CASE=obj(38026),ts=Palm_External2001
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  5.    #5  
    Right now it is stuck on the Palm logo sreen. The wireless mode is off and I can't get past the Palm logo screen to do anything with it. The good news is the screen is on and it won't go off. I assmume that with the screen on, the battery will drain fairly quickly.