1.    #1  
    I am looking to go with one of these products.......primarily
    for voice dialing.

From your experiences, which one do you prefer and why?

Thanks

Rbatsun
    From brief experience Voice Dialer seems to have better recognition but VoiceLauncher is more flexible if you want to launch applications AND pass keystrokes to it. I love the way I can launch Quicken, enter my password, and start a transaction with one voice command. I just wish it would do a better job of recognition. I'm sticking with the latter in the hopes that the VR improves.
    Quote Originally Posted by dmurphy4040
    From brief experience Voice Dialer seems to have better recognition but VoiceLauncher is more flexible if you want to launch applications AND pass keystrokes to it. I love the way I can launch Quicken, enter my password, and start a transaction with one voice command. I just wish it would do a better job of recognition. I'm sticking with the latter in the hopes that the VR improves.
    Important notice: I'm updating frequently VoiceLauncher (upgrades are free for registered users), and voice recognition have been improved a lot in recent releases (since 0.9.17): new noise reduction algorithm, new dynamic expansion algorithm, search algorithm improved and faster (x6!)...

If you are comparing applications, please be sure you have tested latest releases (it does apply to other applications also).

Cheers, Jean-Francois.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    I'm waiting for more Bluetooth headset support
    Quote Originally Posted by dmurphy4040
    Hello,

Thanks for the feedback! I wanted to point out that we have two end consumer products, please continue to read below.

We have Voice Dialer Std 1.1.1. and Voice Dialer Pro 1.0.2. Voice Dialer Std provides just Voice Dialing and was developed for general end users (Very easy to use interface). Voice Dialer Pro provides three different types of voice commands; Launching, System, and Dialing. With Launching voice commands you can run any application loaded on your Treo. With System voice commands you can run an application and perform an action in the application (Please note: these are pre-defined at this time). i.e. You say "Fetch Email" it will launch your email application, and do a send and receive. With Dialing voice commands you can place calls to any contact you have in default contacts list.

We also provide great support via our web based support forums: http://www.groverind.com/forum/index.php.

We came out with real-time background noise filtration back in Nov 04 and provide great results indoors, outdoors, and in cars. We took several months of recorded car noise and analyzed these recordings to produce a real time background noise filtration solution within our Voice Engine Technology for the PalmOS.

The great thing about our software is you can try before you buy and compare all three products for the Treo; Voice Dialer Std/Pro, Voice Dial (Voice Signal 650 only), and VoiceLauncher.

Thanks for your time,
    Noel Grover
    I can't find your program for sale on Handango (Grover Voice Dialer)
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Quote Originally Posted by treo600guy
    I can't find your program for sale on Handango (Grover Voice Dialer)
    goto www.groverind.com make sure you get the PRO version. It's great!
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Anybody know any of them that work with Bluetooth well? That would be the killer app...