1.    #1  
    whenever i hotsync my phone, it gets stuck on the Syncronizing Media "Pictures/Videos". Anyone know why it gets stuck there? if i create a new account for hotsyncing, it works fine. I tried using the option to make it skip hotsyncing the videos/pictures, but it still tries to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImportsCRX
    whenever i hotsync my phone, it gets stuck on the Syncronizing Media "Pictures/Videos". Anyone know why it gets stuck there? if i create a new account for hotsyncing, it works fine. I tried using the option to make it skip hotsyncing the videos/pictures, but it still tries to do it.
    Are you sure it's getting stuck there and doesn't just have alot to sync ? It will sync in both directions so if you have pics & vids on the phone or have added any to the media section in the palm desktop, it will try to sync them all. I know it can take a while for me to get through that if there is anything substantial for it to do there.

-X
    Xathros

SprintPCS 650 since Nov 2004
  3.    #3  
    been about 10 minutes on the synchronizing Pics&Videos part
    Quote Originally Posted by ImportsCRX
    been about 10 minutes on the synchronizing Pics&Videos part
    Do you have lots of pics or vids that have not yet been synced ?

-X
    Xathros

5.    #5  
    hmmm they're on the SD card. i don't have any pics on the internal memory. Before i used to have couple 3-5 min videos and pictures. Then i did a hard reset and made a new profile. Now it will only sync my first profile and it's always stuck on that one page. So are my old vids/pics getting sync'd onto the phone right now?
    It's possible. Look in the Palm desktop media section and see whats in there for pics & vids. If there is alot there then it may be just busy with that. If not, then there is likely something else wrong,

-X
    Xathros