1.    #1  
    Could someone please tell me which e-mail apps allow you to snap a pic with your Treo 600 and attach it to an outgoing e-mail, or attach a Word or Excel document from DocsToGo? I have a secure enterprise e-mail app put on my Treo by my office (InfoWave's Symmetry Pro) which (annoyingly) doesn't allow you to do this. I've just learned that GoodLink doesn't either. I'm thinking of dumping SymPro and using something outside the office's secure server based system.

What are my options for programs that specifically support outgoing e-mail (from the Treo) attachments?

Thanks!
    Give Snappermail a free trial. It does what you want.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    I second Snappermail....

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Has the integration of attachments improved in Snapper? My attachments of pic files were weird looking, not thumbprints like in the pic mail program.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  5.    #5  
    Thanks to Heberman, gFunk and GeekyMom. I always appreciate reading ya'lls posts and opinions!

Looks like I'll get Snapper for outbound e-mail with attachments and use whatever our IT guys decide to foist on me for reading inside the firewall e-mail.
    One nice thing about using Snappermail, is if you don't have text messaging or picture messaging (usually extra charges), you can e-mail for free using the data plan. Of course, that is only a benefit if you have unlimited data.
    Quote Originally Posted by gapost
    One nice thing about using Snappermail, is if you don't have text messaging or picture messaging (usually extra charges), you can e-mail for free using the data plan. Of course, that is only a benefit if you have unlimited data.
    You can email for free with all the email apps, like versamail and snapper and even bluetooth.

Open the Camera app (then tap the thumbnail icon) or the Pictures & Videos app and select a picture, or a group (you select a group by moving the curssor focus off the picture sets, the easiers way is to press the space bar), then hit the memu key and under"Media" select "send". If you had a picture selected, then it will ask you if you want to send it via snapper (if installed), Versamail or Bluetooth. If you have the whole area selcted, you will see a choice for "select all" or you can tap the thumbnails one at a time and they will get a "+" next to the ones you pick and then hit send and it will send them all with the selection you choose (like Snapper) verses having to use Sprints online thingy.

Hope this is helpful, Matt