1.    #1  
    I have been trying to use BT receiver with Treo 650. However, when the phone call is in, Treo 650 shuts the GPS off, I have to restart GPS again. What is the problem ?. This means I can not use BT GPS and receive the phone at the same time ?

I contacted Mapopolis, they said it is Treo 650 BT manager problem.

Am I the only one to have this problem ? Do I need to go back to use the wired receiver ? Please help.

I searched, I can not find the wired receiver available for Treo 650. Anyone can help ?
    Was just cruising the TomTom site and did search for Treo650 - They have a bold note that indicates you can not use both; a call will reset GPS route and it must be recreated - bummer.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMiami
    Was just cruising the TomTom site and did search for Treo650 - They have a bold note that indicates you can not use both; a call will reset GPS route and it must be recreated - bummer.
    I used BT receiver with other PDA, never run into this problem. How can I use BT with this problem ?

Is there a fix on the way ? Or simply you have to use the wired receiver ? I read some threads in this forum, they are happy with TomTom ? How do they put up with this ?