1.    #1  
    http://www.yodlee.com/yodlee2go/

I found this service...has anybody tried it? Or currently using it? What do you think?

Thanks.
    I use it to keep track of my accounts,skymiles, amazon orders, cdnow orders, clickrewards, etc. The interface is a little low-tech for my tastes, but it syncs quickly and provides a lot of information.
  3.    #3  
    when you say 'low tech' do you mean difficult to use or not refined? Does it look like a clean AvantGo channel or a webpage that has been crammed onto my visor?

So it's possible to keep track of airmiles and hotel points and stuff like that aswell eh? hmmm..i might have to give this a try.
    It looks interesting, but I am a little concerned with their agreement that states - "For all purposes hereof, you hereby grant Yodlee a limited power of attorney, and you hereby appoint Yodlee as your true and lawful attorney-in-fact and agent, with full power of substitution and resubstitution, for you and in your name, place and stead, in any and all capacities, to access third party sites, retrieve information, and use your information, all as described above"...

I can see how they need permission to access data on you behalf, but is this ok?

Am I overly concerned?
    The information is just text in a box on the screen--i.e. my Clickrewards info looks like this:

ClickRewards
    Previous Balance: 168
    Credits: 135
    Debits: 0
    New Balance:303

Last Update: Wed 05/31/00 19:49

So there are no bells and whistles, but it does provide up to date information which is neat-o. As far as that legal disclosure--as I read it-- Yodlee is just verifying that the user has given them (Yodlee) permission to access the user's bank accounts, frequent flyer miles, etc. on the user's behalf.

[This message has been edited by na2rboy (edited 06-01-2000).]
    That sounds really scary to me. I'm not sure I want anyone else to know all that private information. Not that I don't trust them -- but hackers can get at information all sorts of ways and create a huge amount of trouble. Are you concerned about this issue? What sort of guarantees do they have about privacy?